Kioti No start

/ Kioti No start #71  
Do not use butt connectors when cleaning that up. Solder your connections then use shrink tube.
Murphy,
You are a man after my own heart. I hate butt connectors. I solder every thing, unless it is a road side fix. Then I make a note to solder it later. When butt connectors corrode they cause nightmares troubleshooting.

/ Kioti No start #72  
I have the same problem on my Mechron 2200. Starter turns but no lights on the instrument panel. I have changed the 60AMP fuse, the ignition switch, all relays, cleaned all grounds on the frame, changed out the display unit, tested the battery,changed the battery connectors and still nothing. All fuses checked good. Today I will check for power to the relays. And the schematic mentions nothing about a programable engine control. (APECS) Looking at the schematic everything goes through the display unit. Any ideas would be gretly appreciated.

/ Kioti No start #73  
I have the same problem on my Mechron 2200. Starter turns but no lights on the instrument panel. I have changed the 60AMP fuse, the ignition switch, all relays, cleaned all grounds on the frame, changed out the display unit, tested the battery,changed the battery connectors and still nothing. All fuses checked good. Today I will check for power to the relays. And the schematic mentions nothing about a programable engine control. (APECS) Looking at the schematic everything goes through the display unit. Any ideas would be gretly appreciated.

I have the same problem on my Mechron 2200. Starter turns but no lights on the instrument panel. I have changed the 60AMP fuse, the ignition switch, all relays, cleaned all grounds on the frame, changed out the display unit, tested the battery,changed the battery connectors and still nothing. All fuses checked good. Today I will check for power to the relays. And the schematic mentions nothing about a programable engine control. (APECS) Looking at the schematic everything goes through the
Start a new post. That one is 9 years old

/ Kioti No start #76  
No problem. You might get more attention with a new thread.