kioti quit

/ kioti quit #31  
I don’t know why you can’t turn it 180. I had several broken teeth on each gear I believe we went 180! Keep us posted. I’ll try to find that website I mentioned in last post!☮️✌🏻

/ kioti quit #32  
Go to his link it’s the same one that Amvcane mentioned
its the link in red. That’s the one I used!
AAA64B51-22FD-4662-9737-74740B42E841.png

/ kioti quit
I can turn it 180 but when I do it lands right on the small void on the gear, so teeth on rack don't meet up with any teeth on gear because there isn't any. All three gears were the same, teeth don't go all the way around the gear. There is a small void on all of them, made that way but why? The only way I could get the gear and rake to meet,was to offset gear and plunger from 12 o'clock to 11 o'clock. The rack and gears now move smooth and in sync. Again I need to know if this will work or do I have to put everything back to 12 o'clock? I would somehow have to come up with new gears.

/ kioti quit #34  
If you looked at that web site and can’t do the 180 than I have no answer for you. Sorry, except get a new gear
( one) of buy all three as long as you have it all apart!☮️✌🏻

/ kioti quit
Does anybody know where I can purchase these gears because I would change them all out.

/ kioti quit
Nix that, I bought rebuild kit from moose diesel and going to replace all three and be done with it. According to them,they are stronger than original part. Well that wouldn't take much. 144 bucks with shipping.

/ kioti quit #38  
Glad to hear you found the issue. Now you just have to put it all back together. We're rooting for you.

/ kioti quit
I'll get it and when I do I'll let you guys know how it goes, again thanks for all the input. By the way Epstein didn't kill himself.

/ kioti quit #40  
I'll get it and when I do I'll let you guys know how it goes, again thanks for all the input. By the way Epstein didn't kill himself.
And you know that how? I always thought he didn’t!🇺🇦☮️✌🏻