Kioti resale

/ Kioti resale
That's pretty much how I feel about it. I don't think Ebay is all that great a measuring stick, but as Dargo told me, the prices seem to be up a good bit over one year ago.

I really have no idea as I don't spend any time worrying about it.

I don't plan to be selling mine, and I may get a bigger one in the future.
John

/ Kioti resale
That's pretty much how I feel about it. I don't think Ebay is all that great a measuring stick, but as Dargo told me, the prices seem to be up a good bit over one year ago.

I really have no idea as I don't spend any time worrying about it.

I don't plan to be selling mine, and I may get a bigger one in the future.
John

/ Kioti resale #13  
I don't care about resale value. I just want it ready to work when I say go, today, tomorrow, and in the future! /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ Kioti resale #14  
I don't care about resale value. I just want it ready to work when I say go, today, tomorrow, and in the future! /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ Kioti resale #15  
Oleozz - right on. Be concerned about today!!! Who can predict the future????

/ Kioti resale #16  
Oleozz - right on. Be concerned about today!!! Who can predict the future????

/ Kioti resale
I'm with you on that. The thing that must be taken into account is that most nearly new tractors are going to get hit, and hit hard as long as they have brand new ones with great financing to compete with. Put 5 years on any brand, while new ones have escalated, and it will bring good money, almost without exception regardless of brand.

It was suggested I check out the completed sales on Ebay, but that woudn't do me any good as I don't have the figures from a year ago, but Dargo had said they were getting much better.

I'm readying for another trip to Mexico, so I don't have a lot of time to research, and it's not important to me at this juncture.

I just hope everyone's tractor, regardless of what brand, serves them well for as long as they need it. I think most will.

John

/ Kioti resale
I'm with you on that. The thing that must be taken into account is that most nearly new tractors are going to get hit, and hit hard as long as they have brand new ones with great financing to compete with. Put 5 years on any brand, while new ones have escalated, and it will bring good money, almost without exception regardless of brand.

It was suggested I check out the completed sales on Ebay, but that woudn't do me any good as I don't have the figures from a year ago, but Dargo had said they were getting much better.

I'm readying for another trip to Mexico, so I don't have a lot of time to research, and it's not important to me at this juncture.

I just hope everyone's tractor, regardless of what brand, serves them well for as long as they need it. I think most will.

John

/ Kioti resale #19  
I agree. Resale wasn't part of my buying decision. Current value for the capability and reliability to get the job (s) done were at the top of my list.
I doubt I'd ever sell this tractor, nor do I think my wife would even let me trade it in for another - she'd keep it for herself.

David

/ Kioti resale #20  
I agree. Resale wasn't part of my buying decision. Current value for the capability and reliability to get the job (s) done were at the top of my list.
I doubt I'd ever sell this tractor, nor do I think my wife would even let me trade it in for another - she'd keep it for herself.

David