Buying Advice Kioti RX6620 vs Kubota M4D-61

/ Kioti RX6620 vs Kubota M4D-61 #41  
I sold the MX. Don't need both machines. I only have 38 acres and most of it is just mowing and loader/grapple work. I just wanted a bit more lift capacity and decided to bite the bullet and get a cab. The Kioti dealer literally just called me and says they have one in stock with one person ahead of me with the option to buy it. If he doesn't, I am next in line so I guess I will potentially have to decide pretty quick.

/ Kioti RX6620 vs Kubota M4D-61 #42  
Don't get the 'equine discount thing at all. Just bought a new Kubota (Kneverland) Premium Round bailer and that equine junk never came into the negotiations. In fact Kubota gave me a 5 grand ag discount on the bailer right off and financed the balance at 0 percent with quarterly payments, plus the dealer gave me a over the top trade in value on my NH 450 so I got a brand new 2021 Kubota Premium Net-Twine 4x5 bailer with every option but bale slice (which I don't need) for 10 grand all in.
It's simple. 20% off and no need to haggle. I might have gotten close to 15% and haggling but why bother? Not all Kubota dealers are equal.

/ Kioti RX6620 vs Kubota M4D-61 #43  
Timely thread for me. I am debating between the Kioti 7320 Cab, the M7060 Cab, and the M4D Cab. All with third function and two rear remotes.

7320, $43,900
M7060, $51,500
M4D, $55,000

The biggest challenge right now even without the price differences is just getting one in a reasonable amount of time. I had am MX5800 and it was a really good, reliable machine so I am probably willing to spend a bit more for a Kubota. The M4D's are nice and I do prefer the right hand shifters on the Kubotas, but I am not sure there is 10k+ difference.

My other challenge is I want R4's or R14's. The Kioti dealers seems to be a bit more flexible on getting me what I want.

All are from dealers 30 minutes from my house (and everything is 30 minutes from my house) and all have been in business a minimum of 10 years.

Decisions, Decisions

Are those prices listed the retail price or the price after negotiations? Did you factor in the 20% NCHA discount with Kubota?

/ Kioti RX6620 vs Kubota M4D-61 #44  
If you buy a quality tractor in the first place, you should have minimal interaction with the dealer after the sale for service.
That depends on what you term 'interaction'. I buy all my filters from my dealer and any parts I may need during the course of farming. For me, they are all 'quality' except for John Deere....lol

/ Kioti RX6620 vs Kubota M4D-61 #45  
Are those prices listed the retail price or the price after negotiations? Did you factor in the 20% NCHA discount with Kubota?
After negotiations for the most part. All well below MSRP. I am not part of the NCHA and don't have a need to be so doesn't factor in for me.

/ Kioti RX6620 vs Kubota M4D-61 #46  
It's simple. 20% off and no need to haggle. I might have gotten close to 15% and haggling but why bother? Not all Kubota dealers are equal
Fair statement. They are after all, independent businessmen. I have 2 Kubota dealers equidistant from me. One I deal with and the other rarely and I've comparison shopped the 'other dealer' and his prices on stuff like filters and paint are substantially more. Kubota only 'suggests' retail pricing. Nothing is set in stone. Neither are the tractors and implements either.

/ Kioti RX6620 vs Kubota M4D-61 #47  
Resale on Kubota will be much higher than on a Kioti.
Resale is higher, because you paid more up front on the tractor.

I will also say. COthG, you show a serious lack of respect for other members beliefs and opinions.

Last edited:
   / Kioti RX6620 vs Kubota M4D-61 #48  
Resale is higher, because you paid more up front on the tractor.

I will also say. COthG, you show a serious lack of respect for other members beliefs and opinions.

Resale is higher because Kubota (and Deere) hold a much higher percentage value of their original purchase price than other brands like Kioti.

/ Kioti RX6620 vs Kubota M4D-61 #49  
Resale is higher because Kubota (and Deere) hold a much higher percentage value of their original purchase price than other brands like Kioti.
I assume you have some way to prove all that . Or is it just babble.
I occasionally check Tractorhouse to see the asking prices of Kioti DK 35.
Generally they are asking near to or higher than I paid for mine new in 2001.

/ Kioti RX6620 vs Kubota M4D-61 #50  
I assume you have some way to prove all that . Or is it just babble.
I occasionally check Tractorhouse to see the asking prices of Kioti DK 35.
Generally they are asking near to or higher than I paid for mine new in 2001.
Most used tractors in good condition are selling now near or higher and what you paid for them. Even a Kioti.