Buying Advice Kioti RX6620 vs Kubota M4D-61

/ Kioti RX6620 vs Kubota M4D-61 #51  
Can't we all just get along, I appreciate all of the constructive advice/opinions that comes from guys that are eager to pass on their knowledge.

/ Kioti RX6620 vs Kubota M4D-61 #52  
Timely thread for me. I am debating between the Kioti 7320 Cab, the M7060 Cab, and the M4D Cab. All with third function and two rear remotes.

7320, $43,900
M7060, $51,500
M4D, $55,000

The biggest challenge right now even without the price differences is just getting one in a reasonable amount of time. I had am MX5800 and it was a really good, reliable machine so I am probably willing to spend a bit more for a Kubota. The M4D's are nice and I do prefer the right hand shifters on the Kubotas, but I am not sure there is 10k+ difference.

My other challenge is I want R4's or R14's. The Kioti dealers seems to be a bit more flexible on getting me what I want.

All are from dealers 30 minutes from my house (and everything is 30 minutes from my house) and all have been in business a minimum of 10 years.

Decisions, Decisions

On the tires, get R1’s. You’ll thank me later.

/ Kioti RX6620 vs Kubota M4D-61 #53  
Most used tractors in good condition are selling now near or higher and what you paid for them. Even a Kioti.
So, like I though, your previous post was simply babble

/ Kioti RX6620 vs Kubota M4D-61 #55  
So, like I though, your previous post was simply babble
In normal times. Kubota and JD will have higher resale than lesser brands. These are not normal times.

/ Kioti RX6620 vs Kubota M4D-61 #56  
I assume you have some way to prove all that . Or is it just babble.
I occasionally check Tractorhouse to see the asking prices of Kioti DK 35.
Generally they are asking near to or higher than I paid for mine new in 2001.
Good post Vince sad some folks have to blow out other peoples candles to make there's burn Brighter.:rolleyes:

/ Kioti RX6620 vs Kubota M4D-61 #57  
In normal times. Kubota and JD will have higher resale than lesser brands. These are not normal times.
I assume you have some way of proving that. Or is babble all you know.

/ Kioti RX6620 vs Kubota M4D-61 #60  
On the tires, get R1’s. You’ll thank me later.
No, they wouldn't be good for me. I don't do any real farming and I am on my yard a lot. My land is flat. R1's would tear up my yard and that would piss me off more than just about anything.