Kioti vs. Kubota comps

/ Kioti vs. Kubota comps #41  
MotorSeven said:
$36K for a DK40SE TLB? You guys are at par(and have been there for quite a while), that is highway robbery. I have not priced the Kioti TLB here, but I am guessing around $30K. You will not go wrong with a 'bota..great tractor all around.

The price might be for a cab version but otherwise that is way high. Check out the Bobcat CT440 for a reality check.

/ Kioti vs. Kubota comps #42  
$36K for a DK40SE TLB? You guys are at par(and have been there for quite a while), that is highway robbery. I have not priced the Kioti TLB here, but I am guessing around $30K. You will not go wrong with a 'bota..great tractor all around.

We are actually above par and yet our prices don't make sense. If the DK40SE TLB was around $30K, I might just decide to get it instead! Perhaps I can shop around more but the local dealers get their backs up if you need service on a tractor not bought at their place.

/ Kioti vs. Kubota comps #43  
We are actually above par and yet our prices don't make sense. If the DK40SE TLB was around $30K, I might just decide to get it instead! Perhaps I can shop around more but the local dealers get their backs up if you need service on a tractor not bought at their place.

Will send you a PM

/ Kioti vs. Kubota comps #44  
Kyle241 said:
Perhaps I can shop around more but the local dealers get their backs up if you need service on a tractor not bought at their place.

I paid about 27K four years ago for a DK40se plus Woods BH90x and mechanical thumb. There have been price increases but not more than a few thousand as far as I recall.

My dealer is 300 miles away. The tractors are reliable enough that I would take the risk of a snarky local dealer and just buy elsewhere (or from Bobcat) to get a better price. If you cannot then the MX5100 looks like the better deal.