Kioti

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Kioti #121  
Are you a special kind of of stupid, or do you just pretend for us so we can laugh? I didn't say I lived in Ann Arbor, but maybe reading comprehension is something that you do not care for and just jump to conclusions that suit your narrative. The largest tractor I have that I use, as stated, is a Massey 2135, which by no means is a large tractor.

What made you go all the way up to Morrice, the home of scared sheep and Lainsburg's rejects, to buy a tractor if you're from "southern" Michigan?
You every notice when folks don't like what they hear they start name calling? Shows how insecure you really are. LMAO.Why all the anger for lainsburg did you have a bad sheep experience there?

Last edited:
   / Kioti #122  
Willy there are no LS dealers around in my area but I understand they are very good tractor I have no knowledge of them except from what I hear I have had Kubota in the past approximately 40 years ago the new ones aren't like the old ones were. The closest Kubota dealer to me is 3 hours away. the best one I found was Branson and I'm very happy with it. Branson's parent company is tym and they are a very good tractor also, but no TYM dealers around me. Each to there own that's what makes the world go round.👍
There is an LS and Massey dealer in Gallup NM, about an 1 1/2 hours from you. It's called Navajo Tractor. Might be worth it to give them a call.

/ Kioti #123  
You every notice when folks don't like what they hear they start name calling? Shows how insecure you really are. LMAO.
I asked if you were stupid, or just pretending to be. Question is no longer relevant, you have answered it.

What is a "libatard", as now I'm curious as to what you meant?

By the way, was that name calling you mentioned given as an example of insecurity? Asking for a friend.

/ Kioti #124  
I asked if you were stupid, or just pretending to be. Question is no longer relevant, you have answered it.

What is a "libatard", as now I'm curious as to what you meant?

By the way, was that name calling you mentioned given as an example of insecurity? Asking for a friend.
Thanks for the great belly laugh it made my day.. :D (y) Still love to see your tractor pics..

/ Kioti #125  
Jeez. Whats with sll the vitriol on this site today….?

I live right near Ann Arbor. Great restaurants, arts, and arguably the best university in the world. We can all make fun of their idiotic local government tho, lol.

I can also promise you that the Aeschilmans do not live in or identify with Ann Arbor culture, haha.

/ Kioti #126  
Thanks for the great belly laugh it made my day.. :D (y) Still love to see your tractor pics..
Is this Anthony Weiner code for something else?
Jeez. Whats with sll the vitriol on this site today….?

I live right near Ann Arbor. Great restaurants, arts, and arguably the best university in the world. We can all make fun of their idiotic local government tho, lol.

I can also promise you that the Aeschilmans do not live in or identify with Ann Arbor culture, haha.
Not sure, some people just like to be combative.

Aeschliman's has been alright as far as I'm concerned but they're just outside of the grasp of Ann Arbor's crazy. Someday they'll be surrounded in it as Whitmore Lake gets overrun.

/ Kioti #127  
Is this Anthony Weiner code for something else?

Not sure, some people just like to be combative.

Aeschliman's has been alright as far as I'm concerned but they're just outside of the grasp of Ann Arbor's crazy. Someday they'll be surrounded in it as Whitmore Lake gets overrun.
Not sure "combative"? Funny stuff always good to cry the good cop bad cop attitude.Your queer wiener comments make me feel uncomfortable. o_O Still waiting on your tractor pics? Laffin..

/ Kioti #128  
Talk about tractor prices going up.
My Yanmar tractor with cab a/c & heat,
backhoe and front end loader/bucket
The price now for the same tractor with
out the backhoe is $1,000 dollars than
what it cost me for my tractor TLB!
At the rate prices are going up next year
only the rich will be able to buy a new
tractor!

willy

/ Kioti #129  
Most people that don’t like the Kubota pedal are using them wrong. Personally I think the 2 pedal setup is goofy and I don’t like it. Also there’s different pedals on the Kubota Grand vs the economy tractor. I’m not as familiar with the Kioti so I won’t comment but the Kubota grand is a far superior machine to the basic Kubota. Some people call it bells and whistles but that’s far from the truth. First and foremost the Grand has a 6 speed transmission vs a 3. In addition to that it has far superior 3 point arms, a more comfortable seat, a tilt column steering wheel, a separate clutch for the pto engagement, cruise control, and probably other stuff I’m forgetting about.
I'm new to the forum and a new Kubota owner, I purchased the machine with the thought I could get accustomed to the pedal and after one month, I'm not real happy with it. There's tons of videos all explaining the correct way to use the pedal, most never mention the fact the people come in different sizes as does their feet. Will a person that is 5'10" and a size 10 shoe have the same issues that 6'4" person with 14 shoes? Maybe with more hours it may get better, not sure why Kubota hasn't offered a different pedal as an option, possibly attracting more customers who choose a different tractor based on their dislike for the pedal.

/ Kioti #130  
Sorry to hear that LFP. Honestly the treadle-pedal was enough to convince me not to bother trying to score a deal on a Kubota. The price tag being the other main reason, lol.

My older Cub tractor has a small, non-ergonomic treadle pedal also. My leg gets fatigued from having to essentially carry it's own weight in the air, to apply the right amount of down pressure on the pedal in the right spot. Separate pedals means you can just rest your leg/foot and go.

Status
Not open for further replies.