KL2510 loader. Need bucket weight

/ KL2510 loader. Need bucket weight #1  

Marauder

Tractor
Kioti CX2510 HST
If anyone knows the weight of just the bucket please chime in. I was curious as I am buying pallet forks and want to see how all the different weight forks I am finding compare to the weight of the bucket. I have found 2 or 3 in the 220 to 230 lb range. Now you are probably thinking, why doesn't he just contact Kioti and ask them. I did and this is what I received from them: Pretty poor.

Michael,

Thank you for contacting KIOTI. I have checked with our product support team, and we do not have an exact weight for the bucket alone. Complete loader is 605lbs.

[ATTACH type="full" alt="Logo

Description automatically generated"]741772[/ATTACH]
DAEDONG-USA, INC.
KIOTI TRACTOR DIVISION

Steven Hopper
Customer Relations
6300 KIOTI Drive Wendell, NC 27591
877-GO-KIOTI
KIOTI.com
Email:customerrelations@kiotitractor.com
Office:(877) 465-4684

Attachments

• 1649955361370.png
    1649955361370.png
    77 KB · Views: 46
   / KL2510 loader. Need bucket weight #2  
You should be contacting your dealer to see if they can get the weight for you. Kioti supports the dealer and the dealer supports the customer.

The customer relations folks at Kioti will try to answer basic questions, and in your example, they did not have a weight of the bucket alone listed in their specifications. If they did have it listed - they would have been able to give it to you.

/ KL2510 loader. Need bucket weight #4  
Should be listed in loader manual? My backhoe manual lists the various backhoe bucket weights. I’ve not checked my loader manual though

/ KL2510 loader. Need bucket weight #5  
My 72" Kubota OEM light material bucket weighs 331 lbs.
Calculating pounds per inch for a 50" bucket I would estimate 230 lbs.
You could always weigh it on a bathroom scale, inquiring minds now need to know!

/ KL2510 loader. Need bucket weight
I appreciate all the replies. The forks I am getting weigh in at 236#