Knockoff Dewlat Batteries won't take a charge

/ Knockoff Dewlat Batteries won't take a charge #41  
Update,

I went ahead and purchased one of the knockoff chargers from e-bay and it works! I don't know why but the factory dewalt chargers will not charge these new knockoff batteries.
Could they be proprietary ... designed NOT to charge anything but branded batteries?
I have Ryobi tools that are 20 years old give or take and I can still buy batteries. Ryobi are not top of the line but sure support their legacy products. What good is a quality tool if the manufacturer does not support it?
All Ryobi here so far. Batteries have been replaced a few times at no cost. Call them, give them the serial number, they look up the sales date and they replace it. I've done some at just under the 3 year warranty mark.
If I had it to do over I would probably go with the Rigid lineup. I am currently looking for a cordless impact. I have a Ryobi impact but it not stout enough. I will probably get a Milwaukee.
My Ryobi 1/4" Impact driver keeps breaking Dewalt impact rated bits. It'll drive a 3" 'drywall' screw into treated wood and sink the head.

/ Knockoff Dewlat Batteries won't take a charge #42  
I've found that many people don't get a full list of items they are looking for because their browser history has basically profiled them to only show certain things. I try to always give people a link when I find the very things they are looking for just to help them out rather than condemn them. It might not be their fault other than browser they choose to use.

I'm not sure where you were going with this, but I was referring to actual sticks-and-bricks stores.

Every store around these parts that sells Dewalt tools still have the 18v batteries on the shelves for sale. All you have to do is reach out and take one off the pegs and put it in your shopping cart.

/ Knockoff Dewlat Batteries won't take a charge #43  
Friend of mine, who is pretty handy, rebuilt his own hand tool batteries after doing some research. He found the individual component batteries online for a good price and had to buy an inexpensive spot welder for connections. Welder used a 12 volt auto battery.

/ Knockoff Dewlat Batteries won't take a charge #44  
All Ryobi here so far. Batteries have been replaced a few times at no cost. Call them, give them the serial number, they look up the sales date and they replace it. I've done some at just under the 3 year warranty mark.
Realized recently that my latest batteries are nearing the three year mark. Called them today and told them they were not holding a charge very long (which is true). Gave them the serial numbers and I have three replacements being shipped at no charge.

They told me one was out of warranty by a few weeks, but they'd replace it as a courtesy. I checked the sales order while I had them on the phone and it was bought in October '18. They said they go by the manufactured date, not the sale date, but that's why they're flexible, because they know they sometimes sit on the store shelves for a while.

The other two were bought in June '18 and were still in warranty.