Kubot MX5200 vs MX4800

/ Kubot MX5200 vs MX4800 #11  
Actually, the non-adjustable ends would likely work better with a quick hitch.

You can buy the "Pat's" style aftermarket adjustable ends if you were so inclined. It can cause other connection issues
so read up on it first.

Yeah, I have Pats on one tractor. So-so in my book.

/ Kubot MX5200 vs MX4800 #13  
(extendable 3pt arms). If there is an aftermarket mfg for these, I sure would like to know.
From the Kubota website:
3-Point Hitch

The powerful Category II 3-Point Hitch is convertible to Category I easily handles correctly matched Implements. Rigid link ends are standard on the MX4800 and MX5200F models, with telescoping link ends and stabilizers on the MX5200 and MX5800 4WD models, such a great feature. An upgrade kit is available for the MX4800 and MX5200F 2WD models. The telescoping lower links make hooking up and working with large implements easier.
Mid-Size Tractors | MX4800 MX5200 MX5800 | Kubota Tractor Corporation

/ Kubot MX5200 vs MX4800 #14  
I can't imagine what kind on an upgrade kit you could get for the rear arms. Pat's is all I can think of unless you replace the arms.

EDIT---Wait a minute. Do the lift arms on the 5200 look longer overall than the 4800? Could it be that Kubota's 5200 arms are sort of built with a Pat's type system built in? Or Pat's has a Kubota system built in? Anyone know?

/ Kubot MX5200 vs MX4800 #15  
I can't imagine what kind on an upgrade kit you could get for the rear arms..... unless you replace the arms.

That is what I was referring to (replace the arms). Aftermarket may be lower cost than Kubota.

/ Kubot MX5200 vs MX4800 #16  
That is what I was referring to (replace the arms). Aftermarket may be lower cost than Kubota.

I have never seen aftermarket lift arms. It would seem they are too specific to the application and there would be no such thing as a universal model. Life's not too bad with regular lift arms. I have an MX5100 with the new style lift arms and I rarely use the extendable portion to hook up. Maybe one time out of 15 hook ups. Only use with really heavy and awkward items.

Another option is to find a junkyard model that would fit such as an MX5000 or 5100. I'll bet there are some 5000's being parted out now.