Kubota B3200 adding remotes and 3rd function

/ Kubota B3200 adding remotes and 3rd function #1  

Tjaltz

Tractor
Kubota B3200, L6060
I have a B3200 that has a BH-76 backhoe sub-frame and rear power beyond ports for the backhoe installed. The backhoe is not normally installed on the tractor, and I want to add 2 rear remotes for use with 3 point implements. Since the backhoe and 3 point implements can’t be installed at the same time, could I just run the feed line and return to tank for the backhoe power beyond (which are normally just looped) to in and out power beyond lines on rear remotes valve block that I get to provide flow to the rear remotes? Right now it looks like the power beyond port on my block runs to the backhoe power beyond fist, then runs to the loader valve. When the backhoe is not installed, the power beyond ports are just plugged into one another, making the loader valve the only thing in the PB loop. If I feed the rear remotes from the PB connectors, that wood put the rear remotes first, and the loader valve second. Is that a problem? I don’t think I would ever be using the rear remotes and the loader at the same time.

I also want to add a 3rd function to my LA 504 Loader. Does flow for the third function valve have to be added to the power beyond loop, or is there a separate port on the B3200’s loader valve that can provide flow to the 3rd function. If not, would I need to run the power beyond (backhoe connection) up to the 3rd function “P” port, then out from the “T” port to the feed on the rear remote block, then out of the rear remote block and back to the backhoe supply connection?

I assume I have to use the same 1/2 hose for supplying the 3rd function and rear remotes so I don’t reduce flow to the backhoe?

Sorry for all the questions. I have searched and tried to find the information I need, but I can’t find info on a B3200 with a backhoe power beyond, rear remotes and a loader and with a third function. If there are any B3200 owners who have dealt with this I’m interested in how you handled it.

Attached is the diagram of how my rear power beyond ports were plumbed when installed by the dealer.

Attachments

• Power Beyond Lines.jpeg
    Power Beyond Lines.jpeg
    386.7 KB · Views: 115
   / Kubota B3200 adding remotes and 3rd function #2  
There is several ways to get done what you want to do. It depends on a few things.

1. How many hoses on your loader valve? 6 or 7?
2. What 3rd function valve are you considering? True 3rd function or a diverter valve?

Because you only have two hoses for the backhoe it may be simpler to plumb off of the loader valve and leave the loop in place.

/ Kubota B3200 adding remotes and 3rd function
My FEL has 4 hoses. I would prefer a true 3rd function, but understand that a diverted may be the easiest way to go. I’m just trying to figure out what I can do with the backhoe’s power beyond port that is usually just looped when the backhoe is not installed. I think (but I’m not positive) my loader valve has the 4 loader line connections, the power beyond supply connection and the return connection. Right now the rear remotes are more needed than the 3rd function. I have searched and know these questions are asked repeatedly, I just can’t find the hydraulic plumbing for the combo of FEL, 3rd function, rear remotes and backhoe power beyond. Thanks for your help, I appreciate it.

Attachments

• 2D61A171-2304-4A3F-9265-A96812CB2D36.jpeg
    2D61A171-2304-4A3F-9265-A96812CB2D36.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 118
  • B4E98F7D-23AB-4317-8CC9-45759F90AC67.jpeg
    B4E98F7D-23AB-4317-8CC9-45759F90AC67.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 113
  • BB7F7172-710C-45B4-80D5-3B9AA7D5B869.jpeg
    BB7F7172-710C-45B4-80D5-3B9AA7D5B869.jpeg
    927.2 KB · Views: 104
  • 824A0A23-A1E6-46DC-A5D1-B02C3906C693.jpeg
    824A0A23-A1E6-46DC-A5D1-B02C3906C693.jpeg
    599.8 KB · Views: 139
   / Kubota B3200 adding remotes and 3rd function #4  
My FEL has 4 hoses. I would prefer a true 3rd function, but understand that a diverted may be the easiest way to go. I’m just trying to figure out what I can do with the backhoe’s power beyond port that is usually just looped when the backhoe is not installed. I think (but I’m not positive) my loader valve has the 4 loader line connections, the power beyond supply connection and the return connection. Right now the rear remotes are more needed than the 3rd function. I have searched and know these questions are asked repeatedly, I just can’t find the hydraulic plumbing for the combo of FEL, 3rd function, rear remotes and backhoe power beyond. Thanks for your help, I appreciate it.

3rd function valve on myLX2610;

backhoe return line goes to inlet on 3rd function valve.

Outlet on 3rd function returns to tank.

/ Kubota B3200 adding remotes and 3rd function #5  
Ok, best I can tell here is what I would do.

Power Beyond from loader to the 3rd function valve. Make sure you get a 3rd function valve that can feed another valve.

Then go from 3rd function valve to inlet on remote valve. This valve will need to be open center with Power Beyond.

Then take power beyond from remote valve back to complete the power beyond loop.

You will need to locate a tank line off of the loader and use a tee to tie it with the tank port of the remote valve.

When you have the backhoe on the power beyond from the remote valve will now feed the backhoe valve.

Hope that makes sense.

Ok, best I can tell here is what I would do.

Power Beyond from loader to the 3rd function valve. Make sure you get a 3rd function valve that can feed another valve.

Then go from 3rd function valve to inlet on remote valve. This valve will need to be open center with Power Beyond.

Then take power beyond from remote valve back to complete the power beyond loop.

You will need to locate a tank line off of the loader and use a tee to tie it with the tank port of the remote valve.

When you have the backhoe on the power beyond from the remote valve will now feed the backhoe valve.

Hope that makes sense.

thank you.

/ Kubota B3200 adding remotes and 3rd function #7  
I added rear remotes to a b2920 a few years ago. It looks like the same basic layout. I hadnt plumbed the drain hose in yet, but that was just done with a barb tee. you can see the 2 open connections on the right side. You can put the 3rd function valve in line before or after the loader valve. I dont think it matters. The 2 hydraulic lines that i added are the same as you already have for your backhoe so theres no reason not to use em. As long as all the valves you're using are open center, you can put as many as you want in series and in any order.

20200109_125922.jpg

Thank you. Your picture is helpful.

/ Kubota B3200 adding remotes and 3rd function #9  
Not sure if you're putting together your own setup together or buying a kit, but heres the valve that I used and where i mounted it.

Prince Hydraulic Control Valve — 8 GPM, 2-Spool, Model# MB21BB5C1​

20200109_130103.jpg

Thanks for the photo. I was thinking of doing something similar with the Summit Hydraulics electric valve kit. I’m thinking of installing their 3 spool valve, and using two of the spools for the rear remote top and tilt, and use the third spool for my 3rd function, by running a pair of hoses up to the loader. Their electric spool valve kits are designed to be connected to a power beyond port, which I already have, and aren’t used when the backhoe is removed.