Kubota B3200 Hydraulic Leak

/ Kubota B3200 Hydraulic Leak #1  

LakeTractor

Tractor
Kubota B3200
Hello,

I have a hydraulic leak and I think the culprit is the shaft which is used to open and close (what I believe is) the hydraulic lines. Something has caused the shaft to have an oblong rotation and it also seems like it has more wiggle than it should. I've included a couple pictures. I've added a gallon of fluid each week and the dipstick is still hardly showing a reading so it seems strange to be losing so much fluid from this spot, but there is fluid all around this spot and underneath.

Any ideas on what this repair is going to be like? And what parts may be required to ensure I only do this once?

This is going to be a learning process for me so I appreciate all the help I can get.

Thanks!

Matt

Attachments

• IMG-1447.jpg
    IMG-1447.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 86
  • IMG-1450.jpg
    IMG-1450.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 85
   / Kubota B3200 Hydraulic Leak #2  
I am not familiar with the B3200 but is that knob for controlling how fast the 3 point hitch lowers? If yes I doubt this would be your leak point but possible. I believe Messicks has an online parts breakdown for Kubota tractors so might want to look at that control to see what it does and how difficult to inspect or repair