Kubota GR2120 diesel - 2016 Cab fabrication

/ Kubota GR2120 diesel - 2016 Cab fabrication
Very nice job! I have used my GR2120 and snowblower for 2 winters now, getting ready for 3rd. 4WD is awesome, I do not even use rear weights. Get a bag with bolts and locknuts (2 different sizes) and short handle wrenches, you are good to go! The auger takes a special cut Kubota bolt. For the fan, just use a standard hardware bolt grade 5 bolt. Philip.

Thanks for the compliments :)...got a question?,... in one of your photos I see some kind of filter and just like to know what does it do?,... is it for the fuel?.

Thx
Pat C

/ Kubota GR2120 diesel - 2016 Cab fabrication #22  
   / Kubota GR2120 diesel - 2016 Cab fabrication #23  
Very nice job on the cab.Should certainly make snow blowing more comfortable.

/ Kubota GR2120 diesel - 2016 Cab fabrication #24  
Great job and skills!!:thumbsup:

/ Kubota GR2120 diesel - 2016 Cab fabrication #25  
That is a great job, makes me want to make one for my BX I have.

Hello everyone,... here's some pics of my small utility trailer I made for my old lawn tractor a few years ago and I just redone the box a new these last 2 weeks to match my new GR2120 Kubota.
DSC00255.JPGDSC00256.JPGDSC00257.JPGDSC00259.JPG

Hi everyone ...here's a link of a video I made of my cab with all the pics and videos of the tractor in action.

Thanks everyone for the compliments and your interest in my journey of building my cab it was fun.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?
v=cyONU1BUOjA

/ Kubota GR2120 diesel - 2016 Cab fabrication #28  
   / Kubota GR2120 diesel - 2016 Cab fabrication #29  
Very nice job! I have used my GR2120 and snowblower for 2 winters now, getting ready for 3rd. 4WD is awesome, I do not even use rear weights. Get a bag with bolts and locknuts (2 different sizes) and short handle wrenches, you are good to go! The auger takes a special cut Kubota bolt. For the fan, just use a standard hardware bolt grade 5 bolt. Philip.

I have the GR2000 - been blowing snow with it for a lot of years now - you're so right about the shear pin bolts, and a couple of wrenches, but I also carry a pin drift and a special made short-handled ball-peen

Anyway, what I was replying for is to ask how long you have been running the LED light right on the blower head - I would have thought that the operation vibrations would play havoc on the light (working aspect)

Tks

/ Kubota GR2120 diesel - 2016 Cab fabrication #30  
That is an awesome cab you have made there - gives a fella lot to think about, that's for sure