Kubota New Pricing

/ Kubota New Pricing #71  
Inflation is the single worst thing an economy can endure.

It strips away so much wealth and what is know as the velocity of money. All for what, cheap money getting people over leveraged with high asset prices.

The Fed did this country no favors with holding interest rates so low during a time when congress what putting out massive stimulus. It was a huge error that will effect us for years to come.

/ Kubota New Pricing #72  
Inflation is the single worst thing an economy can endure.

It strips away so much wealth and what is know as the velocity of money. All for what, cheap money getting people over leveraged with high asset prices.

The Fed did this country no favors with holding interest rates so low during a time when congress what putting out massive stimulus. It was a huge error that will effect us for years to come.
Well stated.

I went to the Grocery store yesterday and picked up a box of Cheerios and half a gallon of milk. $17.87.

If I had a high debt ratio I would have skipped that luxury.

/ Kubota New Pricing #73  
Well stated.

I went to the Grocery store yesterday and picked up a box of Cheerios and half a gallon of milk. $17.87.

Retirees are going to be hurting. They no longer any abiltiy to grow an income with raises. SS did a COL adjustment, but real inflation is much higher than government stated inflation. I truly feel for them.

/ Kubota New Pricing #74  
Retirees are going to be hurting. They no longer any abiltiy to grow an income with raises. SS did a COL adjustment, but real inflation is much higher than government stated inflation. I truly feel for them.
I've been retired 11 years. When asked about it I have one rule, be debt free. That serves us well. But it does nothing to prepare us for unexpected major expenses. That requires conservative spending of daily funds to build up a surplus for those times.

/ Kubota New Pricing #75  
Well stated.

I would be going back to the store. The average cost for a gallon of milk is $3-3.50 and the cereal is $4-5.00 dollars.

Me thinks they robbed you.

/ Kubota New Pricing #76  
I still haven't got a reply from my request for a quote. I guess they are ignoring me.

/ Kubota New Pricing #77  
Problem is there are always people that will spend the money no matter how high it goes. Look at the price of a new truck and they keep right on buying them. Until people refuse to pay them prices it will never stop. More reason to buy used and let them spend the money.

/ Kubota New Pricing #78  
I think Richard forgot tomention the six-pack of Budweiser :ROFLMAO:

Cheers,
Mike

/ Kubota New Pricing #79  
well, there ya have it...

my Kubota BX23S TLB, now lists at $35,033.00 Canadian

that is about what I paid for it, AND implements, AND 12 % taxes, in 2018.
- tractor, loader, backhoe package
- quick attach
- sun canopy
- box blade
- grapple
- rotary mower
- post hole auger / digger
- hooks - 2 on bucket, 1 on backhoe bucket
- 3rd function switch
- filled tires
- and custom modifications GRATIS (grab handle, step, toggle pedal plate)
- with Kubota insurance Canada (KTAC ?) - that did me good on a major claim, the dealer went to bat for me... all good

I have since added 2 LED spotlights, forward and backward; and a bucket edge

I'm very happy with the set-up.

FUTURE PLANS are a snow blade, pallet forks, rear blade, snow chains, wheel weights, wheel spacers, a wallenstein chipper, block heater, hidden kill switch.

Last edited:
   / Kubota New Pricing #80  
Keep in mind that Kubota still gets their 'pound of flesh' with the 0 percent financing. They afdd on doc fees and other stiff so it's really nor 0 percent at all.

It depends. Easy to calculate as you can always get a finance vs cash offer from a dealer. If I recall my RTV X1100C was $600 cash savings. On a $21k loan at 0%.