Kubota temperature sender unit.

/ Kubota temperature sender unit. #1  

russ maddox

Tractor
L2202DT
Hi
My name is Russ and I am a semi retired farmer from the north of New Zealand. I have owned several tractors over the years and have always had a good run out of Kubotas. At present I have a L2202DT kubota 4wheel drive with a double crowd action loader fitted. It is a great little tractor but the temperature guage doesn't work. I have been all over the head but can't find the temperature sender unit, although I have found the wire which connects to it. Maybe the sender is hard against the firewall. Any thoughts?

/ Kubota temperature sender unit. #2  
Welcome to TBN. :)

/ Kubota temperature sender unit. #4  
Not sure of the location, but it appears that on many Kubota tractors that the temperature rarely gets above "c" on the guage. I thought my gauge wasn't working on my B and discovered that no one else had ever seen theirs move either. I've now discovered that it does move slightly if its warm out and I've operated it under heavy load for a long period. Not sure if that is the case or if it is common with your model or not.

/ Kubota temperature sender unit. #6  
When you say you found the wire where does it go? Is it just loose? You will find the sensor on the top of the engine, either in the thermostat housing on screwed directly into the head. I am not familiar with that tractor.

/ Kubota temperature sender unit. #7  
Hi
My name is Russ and I am a semi retired farmer from the north of New Zealand. I have owned several tractors over the years and have always had a good run out of Kubotas. At present I have a L2202DT kubota 4wheel drive with a double crowd action loader fitted. It is a great little tractor but the temperature guage doesn't work. I have been all over the head but can't find the temperature sender unit, although I have found the wire which connects to it. Maybe the sender is hard against the firewall. Any thoughts?

On the B3200 it is close to the firewall on the right side. Not much bigger than a 1 1/2" long pencil.

/ Kubota temperature sender unit. #8  
On the B3200 it is close to the firewall on the right side. Not much bigger than a 1 1/2" long pencil.
What about on a L 2850 tractor? Thks

/ Kubota temperature sender unit. #9  
Messick's (a Pennsylvamia equipment dealer for Kubota and other brands), has online parts lists and diagrams for most Kubota models. Should be able to find the location an part number for your L2800 there.