Kubota vs Kioti?

/ Kubota vs Kioti? #111  
That will make you a nice tractor. You say you'll post pictures, but if you are like me, as soon as it gets dropped off you will start working on all of the projects you didn't even realize need to be done. :D
Congratulations. đź‘Ť

/ Kubota vs Kioti? #112  
Good Job. Good Choice. You’re gonna enjoy it for sure.

/ Kubota vs Kioti? #113  
You are going to have a huge, perpetual smile on your face. Two weeks is lightening fast, but will seem agonizingly slow.
Tractor, loader, box blade +??

/ Kubota vs Kioti?
Yeah, yeah, I know.... I'll be out on the tractor non-stop once it gets here..... :) But I will stop by to post pics. I hope it has a beer holder. Got the tractor with a loader, box blade for the rear, operators canopy. Maybe will pick up a brush hog later (used). Now I gotta go, looking out my window for a big orange thing heading down the road........

/ Kubota vs Kioti? #115  
Well after all these months of research, watching videos and bothering you guys on the forum, I finally pulled the trigger.....got approved and sent in the contract back in. Kioti CK2610. Didn't get a chance to look at the Bobcats, but at this point, everything was working so well, I just went for it.

I should have it dropped in my driveway in about 2 weeks...I'll send a picture or two and let y'all know how it rides.

Thanks again all for the help, I appreciate it! And no I won't just disappear now...I found out that this forum has a lot of stuff besides just tractors... :)
Great to here. Enjoy and post pics!

/ Kubota vs Kioti? #116  
There's a thread about adding a cooling fan to a canopy on TBN somewhere - just a 12v electric radiator fan. Something like this.

/ Kubota vs Kioti? #117  
Ive owned 2 of each. To be fair, the Kiotis were 45 hp vs 33 hp for Kubota. If lifting and PTO power is important, Kioti has a lot of bang for the buck. For light duty and dependability, Kubota wins by a good margin. To be brief, I had serious issues with first Kioti Injectors sticking open full throttle needing to shut off fuel, and a few hundred hours later, crashing to not start. $2,000 fix. Thats not all. HST is slow and seemed to suck more HP than Kub. The minor issues drove me crazy also, too numerous to mention, but things such as joysticks disconnect, bolts falling out, covers coming loose and overall ergonomically inferior features vs Kubota. Kioti is still a decent tractor, but not for the same $$ IMO.

/ Kubota vs Kioti?
I posted these on another thread, but I'll do it here as well.....

Attachments

• 5000878696384011815.jpg
    5000878696384011815.jpg
    708.2 KB · Views: 146
  • IMG_20220204_141344974.jpg
    IMG_20220204_141344974.jpg
    4 MB · Views: 148
   / Kubota vs Kioti? #120  
I posted these on another thread, but I'll do it here as well.....

Well congratulations. Every time we walk past our 'ol pumpkin orange tractor my wife says buying that tractor was sure a good decision. It changed the way we work.
And the funny thing is that we always had tractors. But the orange one is different somehow.
rScotty