Lack of Snow......it's my fault.....

/ Lack of Snow......it's my fault..... #41  
I'm excited for a decent dumping......provided the power stays on.....lol Need back up generator at this house.....

Don't forget good supply of groceries just in case.

/ Lack of Snow......it's my fault.....
Don't forget good supply of groceries just in case.

Should I insert the "bread and milk" jokes here?

You are a touch north from me as I am in Peterborough but drive right through the Leb on our way to the NEK when we head to our cabin. Of course the whole COVID thing has slowed the roll on that......normally spend ~100 days per year up there......

Bring on the storm !!!!But, again, snow must stop promptly on April 1.

/ Lack of Snow......it's my fault..... #43  
Looks like old man winter granted you your wish,and looks like more seat time for you to enjoy if that nor'easter comes that weather guessers are whispering about for Sunday into Monday.

/ Lack of Snow......it's my fault.....
Looks like old man winter granted you your wish,and looks like more seat time for you to enjoy if that nor'easter comes that weather guessers are whispering about for Sunday into Monday.

Yup !!!

Got ~14" here which made for a good clean up. 2601 was flawless. I did notice when I was making my initial cut up the driveway (500' with a steep hill) that if I started pushing a little too hard with my ground speed I would get a good amount of diesel smoke.......kinda telling me "I can do this but I'm working harder than I should", back off a little and she was plenty happy throwing snow 50'+ if I let it.

I love the blower and back blade combo, perfect for my gravel drive.

Removing that safety "grate" on my chute was helpful, much lower chance for clogs and easier to clear out residual snow after use to prevent freezing.