Lady needs help-advice for 4 wheel drive riding lawn mower

/ Lady needs help-advice for 4 wheel drive riding lawn mower #41  
I think the natural tendency is to take shots at #1, whether it's tractors, motorcycles, cars or anything else. I'm not saying John Deere is the best, and I know they're not even the best-selling tractor in some sizes, but their name recognition puts them at #1 overall. People love to bag on Harley Davidson motorcycles for the same reason.

I own a Kioti, two Kubotas and a John Deere garden tractor, so I'm not loyal to any brand.

I personally don't need to be negative about john deere or harleys etc. . But unless won or gifted . . I wouldn't choose either to own because I like the creative and visionary and too often we see when a company gains the top position it worries more about their position than their daring and development.

Here's a real simple example. JD scuts. Notice where the valve is located that the fel lines hookup to? Its low and exposed to brush and feet and other things.

Now look at the kubota bx or Massey GC1700s where their valves are located. You can cover things with green paint . . But it doesn't make it a superior design.

Jd just like harley has been fine products of choice for many . . . Just not for me.

/ Lady needs help-advice for 4 wheel drive riding lawn mower #42  
I think the natural tendency is to take shots at #1, whether it's tractors, motorcycles, cars or anything else. I'm not saying John Deere is the best, and I know they're not even the best-selling tractor in some sizes, but their name recognition puts them at #1 overall. People love to bag on Harley Davidson motorcycles for the same reason.

I own a Kioti, two Kubotas and a John Deere garden tractor, so I'm not loyal to any brand.
++1 pappy,as you can see not brand loyal myself.I buy after some research what fits my needs and wallet.

Attachments

• 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    896.9 KB · Views: 87
  • 036.jpg
    036.jpg
    691.7 KB · Views: 77
  • 022.jpg
    022.jpg
    625.7 KB · Views: 114
  • 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 81
  • Ford Truck 181.jpg
    Ford Truck 181.jpg
    293.3 KB · Views: 119
  • Ford Truck 134.jpg
    Ford Truck 134.jpg
    368.2 KB · Views: 79
  • Ford Truck 122.jpg
    Ford Truck 122.jpg
    323.2 KB · Views: 75
   / Lady needs help-advice for 4 wheel drive riding lawn mower #43  
Coobie,,,, no blue in those pics???? :D

/ Lady needs help-advice for 4 wheel drive riding lawn mower #44  
Any one looking at my corral might think I am brand loyal to Ford vehicles and Deere tractors. I am sure lots of members here would think as much. When looking for a new tractor in this forum a common comment is to buy from the dealer with the best service department. I bought both Ford and Deere in my locale because they have the best and closest service departments, I don't consider that being "brand loyal". Living in the southwest it seems there are far greater distances to travel for lots of items. My closest Deere dealer is 70 miles away, the closest Kubota dealer is 125 miles away and there is no Massey Ferguson dealer that I know of. If I was willing to travel 200 miles I am sure my choices would improve but why should I do that. If you live in the sticks don't expect to find parts easily for a 1966 Chrysler Imperial, but you can get parts for a 1966 Deere tractor in most cases. In case it matters I like both.