Leaking hydraulic top link

/ Leaking hydraulic top link
Just need to know where to look.

It seems like they are out of a lot of things at this moment, but they are a source for the parts.
Thank you! I’ll give them try.

They make adapters to go from banjo to NPT. You could take everything off the cylinder and attach the hoses directly. You could also take that cylinder to a hydraulic shop, they might have a way to replace just the steel tube that has the leaking fitting.
I was told that was a check valve and I should leave it on? Is that not true? I will check a hydraulic shop also. Thank you!

Can you take all that metal stuff off and just put the hoses in each end like a normal cylinder?

That’s how my hydraulic top link is.
Thank you

It's most likely metric tubing, the compression fittings on the valve are part of the valve cartridge so not really replaceable, I think there's an adaptor that will convert them to a common size but I haven't looked into it yet.

Sent from my SM-G715U1 using TractorByNet mobile app
Thank you, I will check it out

/ Leaking hydraulic top link #15  
Slightly new topic: I have new Mahindra 5155 arriving next week to replace my 4550. I use it mostly for three thinning for fire protection and for firewood. Have received a new KRPAN logging winch very similar to the one I had for my 4550 but stronger. The old one is in the photos below to help with my question (it is no longer needed and is available).

Getting to the question: I am considering putting in a hydraulic top link controlled by the rear remotes but am concerned that it will extend by itself when the ~10,000 lb max pull of the logging winch goes mostly on the top link which is just below the chainsaw scabbard. Would appreciate any thoughts on that and what I could do to minimize that.

Thank you.

Attachments

• Logging winch2.jpg
    Logging winch2.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 48
  • Logging winch5.jpg
    Logging winch5.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 54
   / Leaking hydraulic top link #16  
Top link with a pilot operated check valve will help keep the cylinder from drifting, also isolate any pressure spikes from the control valve.

/ Leaking hydraulic top link #17  
Great, thanks for your help.

You can also get just the line and new banjo fittings.

Thank you so much, I got a new tube with banjo fitting and new ferrule and Im back in business!