Lift kit for tractor

/ Lift kit for tractor #11  
Cut a ditch to drive the trailer down into.

/ Lift kit for tractor #12  
My perception is the OP finds himself loading this trailer in various locations. Real PITA to have to build a ramp or dig a ditch. Then add that the customer might not appreciate that in their driveway. :)

I think it's back to the trailer dealer or go visit the tractor dealer. :(

/ Lift kit for tractor #13  
What about smaller tires on the trailer? Or somehow flipping the axles on the trailer? I have read about flipping travel trailer axles to gain height. Can you do the opposite?

/ Lift kit for tractor #15  
A 4 in 1 bucket might work. You can shorten the height required to dump by about 18 inches. Changing tire size on the tractor can’t be done( unless you change all 4 to the proper ratio ) even then it’s not practical because the loader won’t reach the ground and you’ve raised the center of gravity. Changing the trailer tires to 10 inches smaller isn’t practical. Building a ramp that you haul around might work assuming you don’t use it very much.

/ Lift kit for tractor #16  
What about smaller tires on the trailer? Or somehow flipping the axles on the trailer? I have read about flipping travel trailer axles to gain height. Can you do the opposite?

Ditto on this. How are the axles run under the trailer. Can they be flipped without the tires contacting the dump bed?

Last edited:
   / Lift kit for tractor #17  
Oops. Kinda like buying a new truck and getting it home only to find that it doesnt fit in in garage! Think you need another new trailer. Your boss will understand. :shocked:

/ Lift kit for tractor #18  
Oops. Kinda like buying a new truck and getting it home only to find that it doesnt fit in in garage! Think you need another new trailer. Your boss will understand. :shocked:

He just had that one custom built. Doubt the trailer dealer will take it back. I still say he needs to upgrade from his LS3033H. Should still get a decent price selling it.

/ Lift kit for tractor #19  
What’s the total height of the trailer? The lift to pin height of my loader is 4 inches higher than yours the sideboards of my truck are higher than most dump trailers that I’ve seen.

/ Lift kit for tractor #20  
I'd second the suggestion on a 4-in-1 bucket. You can dump loose materials from the bottom of the bucket without having to dump/curl it... just open it. Of course, that means you'll have to find and purchase a 4-in-1 bucket and add hydraulics to open and close it.

But a 4-in-1 bucket is also very useful as a grapple for cleaning up stuff.