Lift kit for tractor

/ Lift kit for tractor #21  
Also, some pictures of the situation, with the tractor and trailer, would be very helpfull.

/ Lift kit for tractor #24  
The high lift bucket is interesting. If OP already has a SSQA on the loader, it would not be too difficult to convert his existing bucket to a high lift. Need a SSQA plate, some steel, and one or two cylinders. The additional weight would probably be in the range of 150-200 lbs. Even easier if he already has hydraulics run out to the loader eg for a grapple.

/ Lift kit for tractor #25  
Looks like the high lift bucket is going to be your cheapest option.

/ Lift kit for tractor #26  
Would a fold down side be an option? Even if you would split half of one side. :confused3:

/ Lift kit for tractor #27  
Would a fold down side be an option? Even if you would split half of one side. :confused3:

This is what I was thinking or like my dump truck has, a side that's removable. I'm assuming that the LS has the lift to load the trailer, just not enough lift and reach to load the center. If so I would have the company that made the trailer modify the sides so the center could be loaded and the as it's close to being filled raise the side back up to finish filling the trailer.

/ Lift kit for tractor #28  
Have you considered flipping the axles and springs to lower the frame of the trailer? Usually the springs are on the top of the axles, moved the axles to the top so that the axles are on top and then ensure you have sufficient hardware securing those axles/springs. Doing this will lower the trailer some. How much depends on the axle size.
You can also change the tires out for shorter tires. That may include changing the rims/wheels aslo to a smaller diameter rim.

Rams

/ Lift kit for tractor #29  
I doubt the trailer manufacturer needlessly raised the center gravity in the trailer. I’d bet against it being able to be lowered 5 inches. There’s no chance the wheels could be reduced by 10 inches.

/ Lift kit for tractor #30  
I doubt the trailer manufacturer needlessly raised the center gravity in the trailer. I’d bet against it being able to be lowered 5 inches. There’s no chance the wheels could be reduced by 10 inches.

Most likely true but, every little bit it gets lowered should help.

Rams