Lift kit for tractor

/ Lift kit for tractor #31  
Have you considered flipping the axles and springs to lower the frame of the trailer? Usually the springs are on the top of the axles, moved the axles to the top do the springs and then ensure you have sufficient hardware securing those axles/springs. Also you may put on smaller diamater/shorter tire.
That may include changing the rims/wheels aslo to a smaller diameter rim.

Rams

That's one of the better salutations. Or look for drop axles.

/ Lift kit for tractor #32  
That's one of the better salutations. Or look for drop axles.
Drop axles may be the best solution but may still require smaller diameter wheels/tires in order to get the lower height and still maintain clearance between the tires and the frame/underside of the body or fenders. Great suggestion!!
Rams

/ Lift kit for tractor #33  
I think we are debating this amongst ourselves and the OP has moved on. :)

/ Lift kit for tractor #34  
I hope he got something useful to work with. I know I did - never heard of high lift buckets before. I don't need one, but I wish I did, it would be an interesting thing to make.

/ Lift kit for tractor #35  
Get ramps on the rear of the trailer and drive into it to load it.

/ Lift kit for tractor #36  
Get ramps on the rear of the trailer and drive into it to load it.

Or ones that can attach to the side too? I think I have see that option somewhere in past posts. The slid out from under the trailer and could be attached to the side or back.

/ Lift kit for tractor #37  
Cut 5-6 inches off the top and add to the length to make up the difference. Maybe a curved front wall.

Bruce

/ Lift kit for tractor #38  
I can't find a good detail of the loader mount but if all you load is light stuff like mulch while on level and stable ground look at tweaking the loader mount a little. An ever so slight backward tilt will be multiplied many times at the bucket. It's going to shorten the reach, but not as much as it will increase the height. Remember, this advice is worth what you paid for it.
EDIT to add: You could accomplish the same thing by firming up air pressure in the fronts and lowering air pressure in the rears.

LS.png

Last edited:
   / Lift kit for tractor #39  
Take a look at Kubota's larger loaders. They have two positions on the towers for the lift cylinder. The upper position adds lift height at the expense of some capacity. From the picture in square1's post it looks like it would be pretty easy to do. Messicks has a video on the M7060 I believe that Neal points out that feature. That might be the cheapest solution if you have the capacity to spare.

/ Lift kit for tractor
Sorry I had to briefly step away from the forum to get caught up on work. We go to Disney next week and I have A TON of work to do for our landscaping business and around our farm at home.

I will get back to you guys with some video to show the issue and side by side comparison of the trailers. Like I said I really need to sell the old dump trailer to get some $$ to pay off the new trailer. I have kept the old trailer longer then I anticipated for the reason this post was made.

Like I said in the post that it's only my fault not the manufacturers fault. I didn't know that they built multiple sub frames below the dump box. Each sub frame raised the dump box even higher.