Load Sensor not working

/ Load Sensor not working #1  

mikeman1

Silver Member
Tractor
mahindra 2555 hst
I have a 2555 since new , 2017. Today i was using the box blade on driveway and figured i would try the Load Sensor button. it worked in the past but now it stopped working. tractor works fine using the box blade, good power, hydraulics work fine without using the load sensor button. when i am already moving and engage the load sensor button the tractor moves as normal. BUT when i am stopped and engage it the tractor does not move at all.

any ideas? I will email the dealership i bought it from, they are pretty good and see if they have any ideas. will post back what i find.

a strange one.

thanks

/ Load Sensor not working #2  
Make sure you are at full throttle. It will not work below a certain RPM.

/ Load Sensor not working
yeah, i have it cranked up to max 2450 rpm. i might try taking the switch out this weekend and clean the connector even though i keep in the barn and doesn't stay in the rain. but i did get alot o snow this year and i did plow while it was snowing and the dash did get fair amount on it.

so go figure, i tried it today and it seems to be working!!! i guess maybe the button connector dried out. i think i might take apart the connector at the button and put dielectric grease in it anyway when i get a chance. if the other connectors/buttons for cruise control, pto are not too bad to take off i will do them too.

/ Load Sensor not working #5  
Good deal. Hopefully it never resurfaces.

well, problem is back again. everything else works fine but the load sensing switch when engaged the tractor doesnt move at all. in any case maybe someday i will get around to taking the switch apart. doesnt really matter as i really dont use it so when i have time to mess with it i will do it.