long term use

/ long term use #21  
I had 50' lead for it. They were in my father's garage and one of his tenants stole them for scrap metal. Grrrr..... that was back in the 90's. I just have maybe 10' leads now. I'd hate to see how much 50' leads would cost today.

/ long term use #22  
My Moms old Sunbeam MixMaster from the late 50s. Still works and looks nice. I did blow out some ancient flour from the innards a couple years ago.

/ long term use #23  
I use an air compressor head from the late 1960's. Motor and tank have been replaced but the head has never been apart.

/ long term use #24  
Bench grinder from the 50’s. Put a capacitor in it about 5 years ago.

/ long term use #25  
decorative area rug I bought at Pier 1 for my first apartment in 1972 in Annandale VA. Bought it to hang on wall, which is why it has lasted
this long, almost ruined by cleaning ladies running vacuum over it and eating the tassles off. Now in my office, has survived 5 home moves.

I have lots of older stuff, but not regularly used, like high school and even elementary memorabilia, report cards, framed family photos I have always displayed, etc.

Attachments

• IMG_0157.JPG
    IMG_0157.JPG
    5.3 MB · Views: 80
   / long term use #26  
mine is a caml joe belt i got over 35 years ago . if you bought 2 packs of smokes the belt was free , at the race track in la'fargvill NY

/ long term use #27  
mine is a caml joe belt i got over 35 years ago . if you bought 2 packs of smokes the belt was free , at the race track in la'fargvill NY

Now THAT is an accomplishment. If I had a 35 year old belt I'd have to drape it over one shoulder to wear it.

/ long term use #30  
I have my dad's Porter Cable disc sander.
I think he bought it in 1952.
I have lots of discs, and use the sander often.