/ Longevity #1  

Brady D

Silver Member
Tractor
Ford 1910, Case farmall 95, John Deere 317g
How many hours should I expect to get out of my Ford 1910

/ Longevity #2  
Thousands if it's maintained.

That's a hard thing to pin down. Have you been the only owner. Did it have a hard life. Was it kept outside all of its life. All of those kind of things make too many variables to predict.

/ Longevity
It was my grandads it set in a side shed and was only used to bush hog his two field twice a year it only has 820 hours
Thousands if it's maintained.

That's a hard thing to pin down. Have you been the only owner. Did it have a hard life. Was it kept outside all of its life. All of those kind of things make too many variables to predict.

/ Longevity #4  
820 hours? Don't worry about. It's barely done the break in period. (y)

The key for the machines to last is taking good care of them and keep maintenance done in time.

/ Longevity #5  
My grand dad bought a 1900 in 1980 or so. Plowed a forty. We used it for what we needed. Still have it going strong.

/ Longevity #6  
My first tractor - brand new Ford 1700. Bought it in 1982. Traded it in - 2009. I know the fellow who bought it. Still going strong. That's 40 years.

/ Longevity #7  
Follow the maintenance schedule.....keep up with oil changes....should live past 5000 if cared for

/ Longevity #8  
Give some TLC and it will give you years of :D

/ Longevity
820 hours? Don't worry about. It's barely done the break in period. (y)

The key for the machines to last is taking good care of them and keep maintenance done in time.
I believe it’s been in good maintenance all it’s life my grandparents were real sticklers about getting anything they had with a motor serviced every year