Looking at Bad Boy Tractors, thoughts?

/ Looking at Bad Boy Tractors, thoughts? #241  
She was talking about Kubota. Besides resale value means nothing about having a good tractor. If it is good, you are not selling. It is just another marketing ploy to get suckers to pay more up front.
There are two different issues in this discussion: which has the highest resale value, and durability. They may or may not be the same.

/ Looking at Bad Boy Tractors, thoughts? #242  
Newsflash: if you bought a Kubota or Deere you're a sucker! Lol.

/ Looking at Bad Boy Tractors, thoughts? #243  
Newsflash: if you bought a Kubota or Deere you're a sucker! Lol.

By your definition I'm a sucker! Do you feel better now? I'm sure there are other brands that make buyers suckers also, isn't there like Ford, Case, Cat...... even Massey.

/ Looking at Bad Boy Tractors, thoughts? #245  
By your definition I'm a sucker! Do you feel better now? I'm sure there are other brands that make buyers suckers also, isn't there like Ford, Case, Cat...... even Massey.
I don't think that lol. Just reiterating what an earlier poster said because I thought it was funny. I guess saying that makes a person feel better about their purchase.

/ Looking at Bad Boy Tractors, thoughts? #246  
Wow. . . I would love to see one of these 25+ page threads be turned into a SitCom. . . 🤣🤣🤣. You could get 30 mins out of this thread EASY.

Door Opens. . .

Jerry: Helloooo NEWman. . .

Newman: Helloooo JERRY. . . Hey. . . I am currently looking for my first compact tractor to do some work around my house and a couple of my rentals. I really like the Bad Boy tractor looks and functionality for the price! What does everyone think about these new BadBoy Tractors?

Jerry: Have ya ever noticed how some folks will drive 100 miles to buy a tractor, and then expect the Local Shop to do warranty work?

Kramer: Well that’s just Reee-Diculous! ! !

George: I don’t know what you’re crying about, I bought an Orange tractor and don’t have any problems. Everybody knows Orange is the Best.

Elaine: YEAH. . . Well, just try and take an Orange tractor to a Green dealer and see what kind of reception you’ll get.

Jerry: Hmmmmm. . . What’s up with those people buying Orange and Green tractors anyway? Don’t they know the Red ones cost less and have more amenities?

Last edited:
   / Looking at Bad Boy Tractors, thoughts? #247  
Where did that list come from? I'm not believing most of it, take the 7230 130 hp (97 kW) John Deere 7230. Like many other models, they were made in Germany, unless I'm missing something?

Do a bing.com search on some of those listed and see where they were made, like the 7230.

SR

I had the same question. It's too easy these days to make up a list and then post it to "prove" any point a person wants.
TBN has followed the tractor industry for a long time and this new Deere/Kunje connections seems too much of a stretch.
At least it needs a whole lot better proof than one list without any reference.

/ Looking at Bad Boy Tractors, thoughts? #248  
There are two different issues in this discussion: which has the highest resale value, and durability. They may or may not be the same.

I agree. Selling price and durabiity are different issues - although not everyone would feel the same.

For example, TBNer Torvy comes from an economic background and always makes the point that purchase price is a function of economics and advertising. As in:
(price) "....is just another marketing ploy to get suckers to pay more up front."

My background is in design and manufacturing rather than sales, so I see increasing the durability of a product as usually costing more to make which then increases the final price to the consumer.

We don't have to both be right or wrong. I can be right on one company and he can be right on another. There are companies who tend more one way than the other. It comes down to company philosophy - and that shouldn't be too hard to figure out by looking at their history.

rScotty

/ Looking at Bad Boy Tractors, thoughts? #249  
I had the same question. It's too easy these days to make up a list and then post it to "prove" any point a person wants.
TBN has followed the tractor industry for a long time and this new Deere/Kunje connections seems too much of a stretch.
At least it needs a whole lot better proof than one list without any reference.
My buddy has been to the factory in Germany where he saw them making some of the models on that list.

SR

/ Looking at Bad Boy Tractors, thoughts? #250  
It's Wiki Leaks all over again:)

scroll down the page for a full list .

Sorry , I see now Torvy posted a link .