Looking for a dump trailer like this one for a Kioti DK6010SE.

/ Looking for a dump trailer like this one for a Kioti DK6010SE. #21  
I was curious about this and asked Woodland Mills directly. They confirmed they no longer sell it and recommended the DR Versa or MUTS trailers. FWIW

/ Looking for a dump trailer like this one for a Kioti DK6010SE.
I was curious about this and asked Woodland Mills directly. They confirmed they no longer sell it and recommended the DR Versa or MUTS trailers. FWIW
They gave me the same answer as well. IMHO DR equipment tends to be on the pricey side for what you get.

/ Looking for a dump trailer like this one for a Kioti DK6010SE. #23  
They gave me the same answer as well. IMHO DR equipment tends to be on the pricey side for what you get.
I considered the Woodland Mills T-Rex and Woodland Trailers, and then the Multilander when it replaced those models. I thought the Multilander was a bit of a step up from their older designs. I was looking for something to use behind my New Holland TC33D (33 HP, Cat 1 hitch). I also considered the DR Products VersaTrailer, which was very similar to the Woodland Mills T-Rex or Woodland Trailer. They were all OK for what they were designed for, but their intended use was behind a good-sized ATV or smaller Compact or subcompact tractor. I could tow them behind my tractor they were just too light duty to make a decent match for my tractor.

You have a much larger tractor. I can't imagine bring happy with the limited capacity of these trailers behind a DK 6010. Your towing capacity completely dwarfs what these trailers have to offer. (The DR Versatrailer hauls 2000#, but only dumps 650#. I believe the Multilander would dump the full 2000# load). Trailers have seen a huge jumped in price due to supply chain issues. It's a tough time to be shopping. If I were in your shoes, and were not in a rush, I'd be keeping an eye on Craig's list, Facebook Marketplace and other such places for a decent used dump trailer to come on the market - but be prepared to move quickly when you find one. Good used ones get snapped up quickly.

It's too bad the stopped selling the Multilander. It was a well thought-out design, even if it was too small for my needs.

/ Looking for a dump trailer like this one for a Kioti DK6010SE. #24  
Got a quote on the P-508/3S. Nearly $9700 shipped. It's a really nice piece of equipment but I just can justify the cost.
They do make smaller capacity trailers as well, but it seems all of the new trailers are pricey these days.

/ Looking for a dump trailer like this one for a Kioti DK6010SE. #25  
   / Looking for a dump trailer like this one for a Kioti DK6010SE.
I think I might wait it out or keep an eye on the usual places for a used one. Might even take a shot at building my own.

/ Looking for a dump trailer like this one for a Kioti DK6010SE. #27  
I've considered just trying to build something like this but I do not have the tools, steel or a place to do it.......well, I take that back. There is a maker space not too far from me that has the tools and space but a monthly membership fee. Might be an option I suppose Then I would need to rent a trailer to tow the trailer since it probably wouldn't be road legal.
All you need to tow it is a pair of slow moving vehicle triangles.

/ Looking for a dump trailer like this one for a Kioti DK6010SE. #28  
And to actually GO SLOW, which is a far more onerous requirement! :ROFLMAO:

/ Looking for a dump trailer like this one for a Kioti DK6010SE. #29  
This seems real nice.

/ Looking for a dump trailer like this one for a Kioti DK6010SE. #30  
Holy crap are those trailers expensive.

That Kioti DK6010 would get 5500 kgs (12000 lbs) of towing capacity for braked trailers over here, and would most likely get either a 4 or 5 metric Ton trailer similar to this one in the picture below.

Built to last and to take a beating, 3 way dump bed (both sides and rear dump), hydraulic brakes, parking brake and light package. Can be bought brand new for €3500 to €4500, depending on the brand and accessories like taller sides. Or used but still in great condition for a lot less.

Inked279689676_7333067780097345_5141313889143421490_n.jpg