Looking to add a splitter / solenoid / valve to Kubota BX for front Snowblower third function

/ Looking to add a splitter / solenoid / valve to Kubota BX for front Snowblower third function #1  
Tractor
Kubota BX25
As the title suggests, not sure what the part would be called. I do NOT want to add a standard third function kit to the tractor. What I want would be tied more to the snowblower than the tractor itself. I plan on changing tractors. I'll try to describe what I am hoping for below.

Tractor: Kubota BX2670 tractor with electrical cable coming off the battery next to loader controls (Used for battery maintenance and historically a electric chute deflector actuator. Could be used as 12v power supply for this)
Snowblower: Front mount BX2750D with Hydraulic chute rotation and hydraulic quick hitch lift. These run off of the standard loader controls.

What I want to do: I picked up a OEM hydraulic chute deflector this summer from a snowblower that was sourced with parts out of Canada. In the USA market I have never seen one of these before for a Kubota BX series.

Optimally, I would like a switch. In one position loader up / down would activate the quick hitch lift hydraulic. When the switch is flipped, loader up and down would operate the hydraulic chute deflector. I would never need to use them at the same time. So looking for some kind of valve that can switch from one hydraulic connection to the other depending on the switch position.

As far as connecting it in: I am picturing the hoses for the current quick hitch up/down coming into this new piece from the tractor supply. Then one pair of hoses coming out to the existing quick hitch and a second pair of hoses coming out to the new chute deflector. These would all be disconnected from the tractor when the snowblower is put away for the season.

Any ideas? Parts that could do this? Different way o hook up the hoses to make it simpler? What should I be looking for? Appreciate the help!

/ Looking to add a splitter / solenoid / valve to Kubota BX for front Snowblower third function #2  
What you want is called a "diverter". It has six ports. Flow goes in/out of one set and is directed to set B when the coil is energized and set A when it's not. You'd connect it to the hoses coming off your loader valve to the curl cylinders. Set A would go on to the curl cylinders, set B would go to the chute. Usually a momentary switch is used for diverters. Hold down the switch and move the joystick side to side to turn the chute.

By "quick hitch" do you mean the SSQA on the loader frame that the bucket or snow blower connects to? A quick hitch goes on the three point to make it easier to connect implements back there.

/ Looking to add a splitter / solenoid / valve to Kubota BX for front Snowblower third function
What you want is called a "diverter". It has six ports. Flow goes in/out of one set and is directed to set B when the coil is energized and set A when it's not. You'd connect it to the hoses coming off your loader valve to the curl cylinders. Set A would go on to the curl cylinders, set B would go to the chute. Usually a momentary switch is used for diverters. Hold down the switch and move the joystick side to side to turn the chute.

By "quick hitch" do you mean the SSQA on the loader frame that the bucket or snow blower connects to? A quick hitch goes on the three point to make it easier to connect implements back there.
Quick Hitch is the term Kubota uses for the piece that attaches to the tractor frame and holds the snowblower onto the front of the tractor. It has a hydraulic cylinder on it to raise and lower the entire snowblower. Kubota part number BX2751 is the quick hitch for these.

If I configure this so flipping the switch to on and energize the circuit for the chute deflector cylinder, then back off for raising the entire snowblower with the quick hitch cylinder - would that cause issues if the diverter was energized for longer periods of time? Or does it really not matter? Would prefer a on/off switch instead of a momentary contact switch so it only takes one hand. If I go this route it would be likely at times it would stay energized during snow blowing since I tend to raise lower the chute more than raising the snowblower during operation.

Thanks!

/ Looking to add a splitter / solenoid / valve to Kubota BX for front Snowblower third function #4  
Usually the momentary switch is on the loader joystick so it takes just the one hand. You could use a different kind of switch if you wanted. If it's going to be energized for long periods of time you'd need a diverter rated for 100% duty cycle but that should not be hard to find.

/ Looking to add a splitter / solenoid / valve to Kubota BX for front Snowblower third function #5  
I am completing a similar adventure for a grapple control on my LX2610. I ended up with a 4 circuit SOLENOID HYDRAULIC MULTIPLIER from Summit Hydraulics. Two circuits will be used for the tilt function and the grapple open/close functions. The remaining 2 circuits are planned for future rear top and side link controls

I am replacing the the included 4 circuit control box with a 4 button joystick momentary control.

https://summit-hydraulics.com/produ.../hydraulic-multipliers-hydraulic-multipliers/

Joystick Handle 4-Button Momentary Control Switch

Talk to Summit. They have been very helpful. 800-325-3695

/ Looking to add a splitter / solenoid / valve to Kubota BX for front Snowblower third function #6  
Yes, a diverter is what you are describing. I put one on my tractor for the grapple and angle functions for a plow. But I am not sure from your description if you have thought this all the way through yet. You have 3 functions to control and 2 sets of hydraulic controls. How this may work - or not work - will depend on where those functions are located. Some photos may help clarify...

Is everything on the blower including the quick hitch lift? If so then using that should be fine, but I have a suspicion (unfounded perhaps) that that circuit is really on the tractor side. That would mess up your diverter location as it would have to be before those connections. Your chute rotate and deflector will definitely both reside on the blower, so it may be best to use those as a pair for the diverter instead. As noted by others, diverters are meant for short term use, not to be locked on for long times. Click it, adjust whatever you need, then release.

Another alternative would be to reverse what you described. If the deflector was the base position of the diverter and the lift cyl the momentary (activated) one, that may work out easier as the lift cyl will prob be rarely used.

Maybe post up a few pics so people can get a better idea of what you have to work with and make better suggestions.

/ Looking to add a splitter / solenoid / valve to Kubota BX for front Snowblower third function #7  
I’m a little late to post this, but one thing I noticed on the OP is that...
Optimally, I would like a switch. In one position loader up / down would activate the quick hitch lift hydraulic. When the switch is flipped, loader up and down would operate the hydraulic chute deflector. I would never need to use them at the same time.

I would encourage you to rethink using the up/down/float control for the chute deflector. When you flip the switch to do the deflector, you will loose your float function while you are changing the deflector.