LS Error Code

/ LS Error Code #1  

gnbennett

Tractor
LS MT342
Thanks in advance for any help.

LS MT342 Tractor

After operating for 5 - 10 minutes, the tractor goes to idle speed.

Red exclamation light is on.
Error code F02 636 is on.

Suggestions?

/ LS Error Code #2  
Crankshaft sensor.

/ LS Error Code #3  
I got that error too. My MT342H started with that one, then saw a 5202 F11 code not long after. The wiring harness was for the wrong tractor. However, that didn’t fix it. I posted on a thread here by another member titled “issue already”. Look there. We both had the same error. His was fixed, mine not.

/ LS Error Code
Thanks for the responses. I've got the dealer lined up to check it tomorrow. I'll let you know the outcome.

/ LS Error Code #5  
Thanks for the responses. I've got the dealer lined up to check it tomorrow. I'll let you know the outcome.
Did the dealer get it fixed?

/ LS Error Code
Not yet. Just got it there a few days ago, going to let him do my 50 hour service work too. Looking for it soon and I'll keep you posted.

/ LS Error Code
Repaired and back home. No problems, covered under warranty. A seal at the turbo was leaking allowing oil into the exhaust system, creating the code.

Let them do the 50 hour service as well. Very pleased with the prices and turn around time. Great attitude from the dealer.

The only thing they couldn't do is replace the HST filter, said it was on back order, scheduled to be in next week. Said they would come out and install it when it came in.

/ LS Error Code #8  
I'm having this same issue. The 636 f02 happened, then it flashed the