LS Facelift

/ LS Facelift #1  

PCABE5

Platinum Member
Tractor
John Deere 4066R Cab and loader
Speaking with my dealer he said that in 2022 the LS lineup was supposed to get an exterior redesign, aka facelift. I asked him if it was going to look like the Korean MT4, as that is pretty sharp and he just smiled and said we'll see.

So be on the lookout for some redesigned sheet metal in 2022.

/ LS Facelift #2  
Looks like LED headlights and engine vents have more detail... looks pretty cool. Wonder if the hood is direct fit to earlier models?

Who doesn't like a hood scoop... be like that lol

/ LS Facelift #3  
Is this what we're talking about? Because that would be a very sexy lookin tractor! :love:

th (2).jpg

/ LS Facelift
That's what I was thinking and asked about. No definite answer though.

It would look sharp.

/ LS Facelift #5  
Just bought a MT468. Would be really nice to have LED headlights and spots.. I already started looking at changing the spots to LED, but the owners manual basically says not to.

Heck, I might even try to retro that hood on my new tractor if given the chance. The mule deer and turkeys would surely be impressed! 8^)

/ LS Facelift #6  
Just bought a MT468. Would be really nice to have LED headlights and spots.. I already started looking at changing the spots to LED, but the owners manual basically says not to.

Heck, I might even try to retro that hood on my new tractor if given the chance. The mule deer and turkeys would surely be impressed! 8^)
good video on someone that swapped the bulbs for LEDs https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6251Gm2sStg

/ LS Facelift
I caught a glimpse of what I think was an MT5 on someone's national farm machinery show video and it appears to have a facelift.

/ LS Facelift #8  
I just ordered an MT347-HC so I will let you know when it comes in......in July.