LS Frame Issue Video

/ LS Frame Issue Video #31  
Inflammation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia I dont see another posts about frames breaking on other brands and I even just used your search on her.

Here's one-from another site- and it didn't just crack a steel plate... View attachment 364937

not an Ls and it had a loader and backhoe mounted looks like some core shift took place and the casting was to thin in some places...

No there was one on the LS forum if I remember right but it was the only mention of any type of problem at all with this situation. There really isn't any way of telling just the circumstances were to have to make a repair, could have been flat out abuse. If it were a known problem or potential problem I am pretty sure one of the dealers on here would have spoke up one way or the other.
As far as just keeping the old Ferguson, that's your decision not ours you must not have been that keen on a new one anyways.

/ LS Frame Issue Video #32  
yeah - been reading a lot of the brand specific forums , and the LS forum is definitely one of the forums that have very few problems or complaints listed.

/ LS Frame Issue Video #33  
No there was one on the LS forum if I remember right but it was the only mention of any type of problem at all with this situation. There really isn't any way of telling just the circumstances were to have to make a repair, could have been flat out abuse. If it were a known problem or potential problem I am pretty sure one of the dealers on here would have spoke up one way or the other.
As far as just keeping the old Ferguson, that's your decision not ours you must not have been that keen on a new one anyways.
sorry man but I would love a brand new one. But as I stated in a earlier respond. im going to start looking at backhoes. Backhoes are more industrial and I think would hold up a lot better for the work I need to do.

/ LS Frame Issue Video #34  
yeah - been reading a lot of the brand specific forums , and the LS forum is definitely one of the forums that have very few problems or complaints listed.
I agree with you 110 % tons of good reviews for them all over the forums! But the Video is not playing. Now lets be honest, How up set would you be if ya forked out the cash or signed a note and 200 hours in the frame was cracked? I would be pretty disgusted.

/ LS Frame Issue Video #35  
Yikes! Could you post some pics of the problem area and the repair. I'm guessing it is the frame that the brush guard is bolted to????
just looked at this thread. video disabled. sorry if i'm not totally up to speed on the subject. i have a 2012 ls 3039 that i bought new. was working it the other day and it started making an awful racket. called dealer to come out and tell me what's wrong. he says radiator fan is hitting the shroud. and this is happening because your frame is cracked. new frame replaced under warranty. and new frame came with a plate(re-enforcement brace). that's my experience for what it's worth. happened a month ago. 220 hrs. tractor used for brush hogging, snow removal, hauling logs, moving firewood in bucket.

/ LS Frame Issue Video #36  
How much did you pay for your ferguson? I'll bet it wasn't $29,000. and i'll bet you have had parts fail on it also. maybe nothing major but metal is metal and mechanical things sometimes fail. So you think your old, cheap, worn out tractor is better. It probably will never have a mechanical failure either because its yours. good for you.
Inflammation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Troll (Internet) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. sorry buddy didnt mean to up set you by being a troll! Its the truth though ya get what ya pay for. ya buy cheap ya get cheap! if the frame is breaking they are JUNK! sorry but like I stated before ya get what ya pay for! I dont see another posts about frames breaking on other brands and I even just used your search on her. Ill stick to my 1953 Ferguson. its lasted this long it will last another 60 years

/ LS Frame Issue Video #37  
can't take pictures and don't live where the tractor resides. if my memory serves me the crack was 4-6 inches behind the front axle on both sides.

/ LS Frame Issue Video #38  
sorry man but I would love a brand new one. But as I stated in a earlier respond. im going to start looking at backhoes. Backhoes are more industrial and I think would hold up a lot better for the work I need to do.

I would love a new TLb tractor to- or a mini ex- but it's not in the budget.

eventually need to put in some irrigation, drainage and some other jobs that require a backhoe or excavator.

- a well used older full size 2 wheel drive backhoe is what i'll probably end up with.

seem to have lots on craigs list for well under 10 K maybe this summer...
And i'm sure it will need work to be usable-
Unlike a new machine...

one more thing - i would NOT call any of the new LS machines either (Cheap or Junk) I would LOVE to own one...

/ LS Frame Issue Video #39  
If I remember right on the video I looked at the crack was in the area of the frame by the rear of the engine block. The guy in the video was showing the steel plate that they bolted in to fix the problem.

/ LS Frame Issue Video #40  
Thanks for the info guys. I'll keep an eye on mine.