LS MT352 filter kit?

/ LS MT352 filter kit? #1  

Bobrown14

Silver Member
Tractor
LS MT352 w/power shuttle + cab
Amyone know where I can purchase my 50 hour filter change kit??

/ LS MT352 filter kit? #2  
There was not a 50 hour kit for my XR3140. Had to buy the filters individually.... at least threw the LS dealer I am dealing with anyhow.

/ LS MT352 filter kit? #4  
Your picture shows a cab... You need a different HST filter than a regular model. That kit is wrong for the S-HST. Make sure your dealer knows that too.

/ LS MT352 filter kit? #5  
The kit doesn't seem to be a deal.

I paid approximately $170 for fuel, engine, hydraulic, and S-HST filters.

The air filter can be lightly blown out and reinstalled otherwise there is an electronic restriction sensor that will tell you if it's too dirty.

Also the air cleaner is a Donaldson housing and filters so you may find them cheaper but it's approximately $45 from LS.

So if you bought everything from your dealer you'd be at about $220 and save yourself the extra $44 that ebay wants.

/ LS MT352 filter kit? #6  
This is what I got from my dealer for my 50 hour service last year. Imagine the price is way up from then, but I figure I will give the dealer the business for any savings I might find online.

1646571987013.png

/ LS MT352 filter kit? #7  
My local Napa was able to cross all filters except the engine oil with wix filters. The engine oil filter must have a manufacture 'hold' on specs.
The XR3140 takes the same air inner and outer as my 790, both of the same Donaldson housing and numbers. Believe it or not, Deere wanted less than Napa did on the air filters. Napa numbers being 6438 for the out 2985 for the in.

/ LS MT352 filter kit? #8  
Amyone know where I can purchase my 50 hour filter change kit??
I used these people for my Kioti. Got them promptly, no clue if they're the right ones because I haven't put them on yet.

I don't recommend anything or anyone, just pointing you in a direction.

/ LS MT352 filter kit? #9  
   / LS MT352 filter kit?
Your picture shows a cab... You need a different HST filter than a regular model. That kit is wrong for the S-HST. Make sure your dealer knows that too.
I have the shuttle shift transmission!