LS or Kubota

/ LS or Kubota #52  
I was led down the wrong path by buying a LS XR3032H tractor. That tractor has been in and out of the shop so many times I don't recall how many times it was in for repairs. I had to get an attorney to help me with the warranty repairs, and LS still wouldn't reset the warranty back to "as New". I wouldn't dare touch another LS product no matter what label it has. My tractor sat unable to be used for almost 2 years while I had to get an attorney to get LS to repair this POS. My first LS dealer sold his tractor business to another unsuspecting man. That man no longer sells LS or any other brand of tractors. Apparently he learned his lesson the hard way too. Kubota is a good, well known brand that's been around for a long time. I sure wish I had spent the extra money and went with a Kubota and was able to enjoy my purchase instead of loathing it. Good luck with your decision. If it were me, I'd run away from any offer LS has to make you. Personally, LS couldn't give me another tractor after what I've been through.
What was wrong with it? My NH has 1,600 trouble free hrs on it, never had an issue that wasn't caused by me doing something stupid.

/ LS or Kubota #53  
My Kubota dealer is fighting for my business as I’ve purchased from him before.
Here’s the breakdown of each unit.

LS MT340 HST-Cab-Loader
Dual rear remote
Top and tilt
Heat/AC
Wipers front and rear
Lights front and rear
Third function
Draft control
Radio
Forks
Box blade

$$39,246 with 6% sales tax

Kubota Grand L3560-HST-Cab-L805 loader same as above

$46,422 with 6% sales tax

LS or Kubota
We run a 7 acre vegetable farm and this time of year our tractors are vital. We have two LS's an XR4150 HST with 2,000 hours & an MT357 HST with 100 hours. Both are good tractors, run well and meet expectations. Everything is easy to use/reach, the forward/reverse pedal are convenient. Murphy Bros Trading is a great dealer with exceptional service. Tractors can have issues and dealer support and availability is key.

Is either dealer significantly closer or have a good/bad reputation? Saving $7k ain't worth nothing if the dealer is far away or sucks. If all things being equal $7k is a chunk of change.

/ LS or Kubota #54  
My Kubota dealer is fighting for my business as I’ve purchased from him before.
Here’s the breakdown of each unit.

LS MT340 HST-Cab-Loader
Dual rear remote
Top and tilt
Heat/AC
Wipers front and rear
Lights front and rear
Third function
Draft control
Radio
Forks
Box blade

$$39,246 with 6% sales tax

Kubota Grand L3560-HST-Cab-L805 loader same as above

$46,422 with 6% sales tax

LS or Kubota
I would think the longevity and customer base of Kubota would be a no brainer.

/ LS or Kubota #55  
I was led down the wrong path by buying a LS XR3032H tractor. That tractor has been in and out of the shop so many times I don't recall how many times it was in for repairs. I had to get an attorney to help me with the warranty repairs, and LS still wouldn't reset the warranty back to "as New". I wouldn't dare touch another LS product no matter what label it has. My tractor sat unable to be used for almost 2 years while I had to get an attorney to get LS to repair this POS. My first LS dealer sold his tractor business to another unsuspecting man. That man no longer sells LS or any other brand of tractors. Apparently he learned his lesson the hard way too. Kubota is a good, well known brand that's been around for a long time. I sure wish I had spent the extra money and went with a Kubota and was able to enjoy my purchase instead of loathing it. Good luck with your decision. If it were me, I'd run away from any offer LS has to make you. Personally, LS couldn't give me another tractor after what I've been through.
I agree ! These second tier tractors never have the support of the major brands . The dealer goes out of business or switches brands and then you’re stuck trying to find parts and support. The tractor itself may not be all that bad but there isn’t enough dealer support or vise versa.

/ LS or Kubota #56  
The 45hp machine was the next frame size up if I recall. For 3k more I can go to the MT342 which is a frame size larger.

I guess I’m just trying to justify the price difference for the Kubota.

Not that this is bad, but I rarely see used LS tractors for sale
The frame size is the same on the 2 Ls tractors you ere looking at The Mt 342 is the premium tractor over the Mt340 , The 40, 45 5o and 55 hp tractors are all on the same frame, Some on here with the kubota model you are looking at feel it is underpowered for its size ,

/ LS or Kubota
The frame size is the same on the 2 Ls tractors you ere looking at The Mt 342 is the premium tractor over the Mt340 , The 40, 45 5o and 55 hp tractors are all on the same frame, Some on here with the kubota model you are looking at feel it is underpowered for its size ,
According to the brochure the MT 350 and MT 340 are shorter and narrower than the MT 3 42,47,52,57 thus making them a frame size bigger according to the dealer and separate brochures for them

/ LS or Kubota
I’ve heard that as well about being underpowered or capable of performing the same amount of work at a slower pace

/ LS or Kubota
I agree ! These second tier tractors never have the support of the major brands . The dealer goes out of business or switches brands and then you’re stuck trying to find parts and support. The tractor itself may not be all that bad but there isn’t enough dealer support or vise versa.
That’s is what scares me the most