Comparison LS ranked best tractor supplier.

/ LS ranked best tractor supplier. #2  
Interesting. I just wish LS made a tractor in the hp size I want with the features I want.

/ LS ranked best tractor supplier. #3  

Very interesting, but not surprising given my experience with LS. Granted, this is from the dealers rather than customers, but it still has significance. If the dealers are unhappy, it's unlikely the consumers will be.

I've said it for quite some time...the other tractor manufacturers better watch out for the Korean companies. Look at what Hyundai and KIA have done in the automotive industry in just a short period of time. Tractors will be no different considering the Koo family (LG) is behind LS and they have deep pockets.

/ LS ranked best tractor supplier. #4  
The 18% response rate is interesting. Would this be a normal response for such a survey?

Too bad, it's not based on customer satisfaction. If it was totally impartial, that would be interesting.

/ LS ranked best tractor supplier. #5  
They look nice but the closest dealer for me is 2+ hours away.

/ LS ranked best tractor supplier. #6  
Not surprised at all. We had a very good buying experience, and the dealer seems to really like the company.

/ LS ranked best tractor supplier. #7  
This is where I think Kubota needs to learn a thing or two. I have bought my arsenal of Kubotas from 3 different dealers. I would have preferred one, but just couldn't get the deal done. Yes, Kubota has a great reputation, and has pretty much blazed the trail for the other companies to come into America. But as anyone in business knows, you can't rest on your laurels, or explain away these other very good tractors that are here to stay. Granted, I won't buy another brand, but that's me. The average Joe shopping for a tractor has a lot to choose from, and the Dealer's attitude will go far in determining which tractor goes home with Joe...

/ LS ranked best tractor supplier. #8  
I really considered purchasing an LS over the Mahindra that I currently have. The determining factor for me was the fact that the Mahindra dealer was an actual agriculture dealer. The LS dealer was some random mom and pop shop with no ability to repair in-house.

/ LS ranked best tractor supplier. #9  
My LS tractor is great looking to move up to a XU6158c. My dealer is the number one reason for my purchases.

/ LS ranked best tractor supplier. #10  
That is what I have been saying about Kubota for the last several years. They are forgetting how they got to where they are. They have forced out 2 "family" dealers if the last 4 years and getting more like Deere every day

Last edited: