Comparison LS ranked best tractor supplier.

/ LS ranked best tractor supplier. #31  
Not surprised at all of the survey. After searching & talking to multiple dealers, I ended up driving 300 miles to purchase a LS. Price difference was substantial, nearly 30% . My LS dealer even negotiated warranty service due to distance.

/ LS ranked best tractor supplier. #32  
Not surprised at all of the survey. After searching & talking to multiple dealers, I ended up driving 300 miles to purchase a LS. Price difference was substantial, nearly 30% . My LS dealer even negotiated warranty service due to distance.

So it's 30% cheaper and the still the best tractor?

Very seldom have I seen the cheapest be the best at anything, especially equipment..

/ LS ranked best tractor supplier. #33  
I would think it all depends on how much more expensive the different colored paints cost
😆

/ LS ranked best tractor supplier. #34  

That's why they sell at "sticker price" as someone else complained. Already priced reasonably to sell. I like not having to walk away several times trying to negotiate.

I am very happy with my LS and my dealer.

/ LS ranked best tractor supplier. #35  
Being that LS has been making tractors for 20+ years under other "Quality" names such as New Holland & Mc Cormick we can rule out that they are cheap made. I would think that is has more to do w/ other brands being "Over priced".
So it's 30% cheaper and the still the best tractor?

Very seldom have I seen the cheapest be the best at anything, especially equipment..

/ LS ranked best tractor supplier. #36  
Being that LS has been making tractors for 20+ years under other "Quality" names such as New Holland & Mc Cormick we can rule out that they are cheap made. I would think that is has more to do w/ other brands being "Over priced".

I never mentioned "cheap made". Another poster suggested they were 30% cheaper (I assume he meant retail pricing). I simply pointed out how unlikely it seemed that a product was 30% cheaper and of higher quality than the competition. If true that's an amazing bargain.

/ LS ranked best tractor supplier. #37  
I never mentioned "cheap made". Another poster suggested they were 30% cheaper (I assume he meant retail pricing). I simply pointed out how unlikely it seemed that a product was 30% cheaper and of higher quality than the competition. If true that's an amazing bargain.

If they are anything like the quality of a NH TC35DA or 45DA there is a reason for the 30% difference, We bought the 35 and 45 a few years back, Weakest tractors I have ever operated. My little GC put the bigger tractors to shame. A friend of mine also bought one and wished he never did, I hope the LS is a better tractor than the NH was, The engines and the way they produce hydro power seems to be terrible. IDK how many times we brought those tractors back to the dealer but it was enough to trade them quickly for Deere's..

/ LS ranked best tractor supplier. #38  
If they are anything like the quality of a NH TC35DA or 45DA there is a reason for the 30% difference, We bought the 35 and 45 a few years back, Weakest tractors I have ever operated. My little GC put the bigger tractors to shame. A friend of mine also bought one and wished he never did, I hope the LS is a better tractor than the NH was, The engines and the way they produce hydro power seems to be terrible. IDK how many times we brought those tractors back to the dealer but it was enough to trade them quickly for Deere's..
I thought the TC series New Hollands were made by Shibaura.

/ LS ranked best tractor supplier. #40  
The TC series to my knowledge were made by Shibaura.
Some of the later model Boomer series were made by LS.