M7040 Problem

/ M7040 Problem
Neat, think I have some old sales lit with their stamp somewhere. Not sure when they stopped selling. Yes, McRae's was Cub Cadet last time I drove by a few years back. Eastern Industrial never had anything on the lot, wasn't surprised they closed.
I actually bought a blower from Eastern Industrial when I bought the Massey in 1988. They were selling Ford equipment at the time. I remember the company I worked for at the time buying an A64 Loader and backhoe from them. Not sure of the year they closed down but North Air Windows is now the business operating out of that building

/ M7040 Problem #42  
I actually bought a blower from Eastern Industrial when I bought the Massey in 1988. They were selling Ford equipment at the time. I remember the company I worked for at the time buying an A64 Loader and backhoe from them. Not sure of the year they closed down but North Air Windows is now the business operating out of that building

They had the Fiat era "New Holland" sign up last time I was there, but nothing on the lot but a pair of lawn tractors. A relative had bought always bought Ford lawn tractors from there, last one was in the late 90s. Was a contractor in Sydney River that had a couple of those A series Ford loaders I assume came from there.

Looks like google maps has Sept 2009 shot, Air place there, NH sign gone but Eastern sign still on building
1642109059984.png