m7060 engine warning 50% power reduction

/ m7060 engine warning 50% power reduction #11  
There are ways to “deal” with the DPF and as a bonus, the egr. Costs a few grand but as another bonus you can get an extra few HP and better fuel economy...... once out of warranty I plan to look into it. My VW TDI has been happy breathing easier.

Diesel cars are different. With tractors, there isn't enough volume to make a delete profitable and the EPA is coming down hard on the aftermarket tuners anyway least here in the states.

With tractors there maybe at some point but not now.

/ m7060 engine warning 50% power reduction
My guess is the to burn off the soot 1800 2000 rpm, he only runs about 1000 rpm or less when we moving stuff around, maybe he is worried about running over me.

He is part time worker and trying to get anybody to work who gives a ***** is hard.

/ m7060 engine warning 50% power reduction #15  
Diesel cars are different. With tractors, there isn't enough volume to make a delete profitable and the EPA is coming down hard on the aftermarket tuners anyway least here in the states.

With tractors there maybe at some point but not now.
Ya, everybody stopped manufacturing delete kits & mechanics stopped installing them. At least admitting to it publicly, after lots got hit hard by the EPA. Not popular for tractors anyway as you noted it was a much smaller potential market.

I dislike the extra cost & complexity from all the emissions crap. But I also like breathing clean air & what not. So I don't fight it.

I blame that on our schools and the Dem's that gave us the we all are special and deserve better, instead of nothing comes easy and failure is the best teacher and you do not give up.

I was brought if you didn't break anything you get back on the horse or your a wimp, had a gym teacher that said unless there was blood on floor it wasn't a good day.

/ m7060 engine warning 50% power reduction #17  
Ya, everybody stopped manufacturing delete kits & mechanics stopped installing them. At least admitting to it publicly, after lots got hit hard by the EPA. Not popular for tractors anyway as you noted it was a much smaller potential market.

I dislike the extra cost & complexity from all the emissions crap. But I also like breathing clean air & what not. So I don't fight it.
Fallon, and 5030, I can assure you there are people out there that have tunes figured out for tractors. About the same $ as the car. The amount of jet fuel I burn in a summer doing what we do forgoes any savings to the planet in a few deleted tractors.

/ m7060 engine warning 50% power reduction #18  
Fallon, and 5030, I can assure you there are people out there that have tunes figured out for tractors. About the same $ as the car. The amount of jet fuel I burn in a summer doing what we do forgoes any savings to the planet in a few deleted tractors.
I have no doubt they are out there, just not as common as on the road diesels.

Thats a pretty bad straw man argument though. Just because somebody else is doing something worse doesn't make it ok for others to do something not quite as bad. Denver had horrible smog issues in the 70s & 80s. Better emissions regulations has all but gotten rid of the brown cloud. DPF in particular gets rid of particulate matter that causes lots of breathing issues.

/ m7060 engine warning 50% power reduction #19  
I've seen a couple European places that have the delete kits for the M7060 available but for the life of me, I can't remember who it was.

They would also take the RPM limiter of the 6th gear.

/ m7060 engine warning 50% power reduction #20  

You have no choice anyway. Key word 'mandate'.