M7060HD12 ARRIVED!

/ M7060HD12 ARRIVED!
This is about the only picture I have of that bracket right now. My M7060 is stored at our property 2 hrs away. It doesn't look bent in this picture though.
View attachment 542603

HP

Thanks. The bracket definitely has no curve. I took my big adjustable and bent it back down just far enough where the bracket would not bind with the leveler rod in each extreme position. I'm sure they placed the bracket in that position for a good reason, but IMO, it would be better if the top of the bracket would be level with the top of the FEL arm.

/ M7060HD12 ARRIVED! #32  
I'm in the brush often. Lost track of how many times I've bent mine. After a few hundred hours of use the times get less frequent. :)

/ M7060HD12 ARRIVED!
Fabricated some offset adapters to add a larger tool box and raise the SLM sign. Added two 6-light led work bars with switches. Exchanged halogen for LED side lights. I am waiting for headlight LED's to be shipped. IMG_20180417_152648151.jpegIMG_20180417_165401295.jpegIMG_20180417_170208047.jpegIMG_20180417_170153507.jpegIMG_20180417_170400489.jpegIMG_20180417_170218852.jpeg

/ M7060HD12 ARRIVED!
I am pleasantly surprised how quick and easy the FEL disconnects from the Kubota tractor. It was a real chore on the Mahindra. I hooked up my old 60yo Ford 'land plane' and leveled the driveway gravel.IMG_20180406_160342935.jpegIMG_20180406_160329896.jpegIMG_20180414_170446257.jpegIMG_20180414_170426456.jpeg

/ M7060HD12 ARRIVED! #35  
I am pleasantly surprised how quick and easy the FEL disconnects from the Kubota tractor. It was a real chore on the Mahindra. I hooked up my old 60yo Ford 'land plane' and leveled the driveway gravel.

Thank you for those pictures...I've yet to remove the FEL from my Kubota but will as soon as I start mowing. I've not seen any instructions on how to remove and remount the FEL so that helps. I see you placed boards under the support arms and that's something I'll need to do as I have no concrete pad to park it on. Any other pointers for removing/remounting the FEL?

/ M7060HD12 ARRIVED! #36  
If you haven't done it, this may help: Front end loader detach.mpg - YouTube

While a hard flat surface is easiest, it can be done elsewhere using spacers or a bit of finessing with your controls. Depending on temperature changes, you may need to crack the couplers or use a hard surface to detent the ball and release pressure, just be sure to have eye protection.

/ M7060HD12 ARRIVED!
Good tip from TripleR. I had to release the pressure built up either from the 4n1 bucket shifting slightly or from temp change. The connector ball was so hard to press, I ended up loosening the quick connect to relieve the hydraulic pressure built up while being disconnected. When you get it right, all it takes to disconnect/reconnect FEL mount is a tiliting of the bucket.

/ M7060HD12 ARRIVED! #39  
Good tip from TripleR. I had to release the pressure built up either from the 4n1 bucket shifting slightly or from temp change. The connector ball was so hard to press, I ended up loosening the quick connect to relieve the hydraulic pressure built up while being disconnected. When you get it right, all it takes to disconnect/reconnect FEL mount is a tiliting of the bucket.

I forgot to say earlier -- glad to see a proud Papa (of the tractor I mean.) Also forgot to mention that I have added teeth to the underside of my 4-in-1 bucket which means that 99% of the time I get the log or post or pieces of debris picked up the first try. I had the teeth welded to the removable cutting edge on the bucket that is "normally" the edge being used when acting like a dozer with the bucket. They look very much like the teeth under your grapple. The beauty of that is that I almost never need to take off the bucket. In fact testing that teeth addition modification convinced me I did not really need a grapple. Of course many people use it enough that they really do need a grapple.

/ M7060HD12 ARRIVED!
I forgot to say earlier -- glad to see a proud Papa (of the tractor I mean.) Also forgot to mention that I have added teeth to the underside of my 4-in-1 bucket which means that 99% of the time I get the log or post or pieces of debris picked up the first try. I had the teeth welded to the removable cutting edge on the bucket that is "normally" the edge being used when acting like a dozer with the bucket. They look very much like the teeth under your grapple. The beauty of that is that I almost never need to take off the bucket. In fact testing that teeth addition modification convinced me I did not really need a grapple. Of course many people use it enough that they really do need a grapple.
Thanks, I would appreciate if you would post a couple pics of the teeth on your 4n1 bucket.