Mahinda F10 vs Rhino AG TS10 Flex Wing Mowers

/ Mahinda F10 vs Rhino AG TS10 Flex Wing Mowers #1  

gatorfarmer

Tractor
none
Does anyone know if these are the same mowers (Rhino Ag w/Mahindra name)? Reviews. Cant find a whole lot of info on the Mahindra brand.

/ Mahinda F10 vs Rhino AG TS10 Flex Wing Mowers #2  
I brought up some images-they look identical. Right down to the shaft of the plastic cover at the gearbox. I would put money on them being the same units.

/ Mahinda F10 vs Rhino AG TS10 Flex Wing Mowers
feel the same, is Rhino Ag a quality brand?

/ Mahinda F10 vs Rhino AG TS10 Flex Wing Mowers #4  
They've always seemed to be really good. I have an R300 back blade and it's more stout than any other blades I've seen given the size. Their larger stuff seems built well.

Everything seems to be made by globalists, now. Even things that say "Made in USA" have the disclaimer "With globally sourced parts" or whatever. I'm sure either cutter will serve you well.

I would try and find some manuals or exploded parts diagrams if you want to get deep into the comparing.

/ Mahinda F10 vs Rhino AG TS10 Flex Wing Mowers #5  
Rhino is a good brand. I would also check out the bushwhacker and modern ag viper. They make what look to be good 10’ mowers as well.

/ Mahinda F10 vs Rhino AG TS10 Flex Wing Mowers #6  
They've always seemed to be really good. I have an R300 back blade and it's more stout than any other blades I've seen given the size. Their larger stuff seems built well.

Everything seems to be made by globalists, now. Even things that say "Made in USA" have the disclaimer "With globally sourced parts" or whatever. I'm sure either cutter will serve you well.

I would try and find some manuals or exploded parts diagrams if you want to get deep into the comparing.
There’s a lesser known company making mowers in the USA 🇺🇸 called Modern AG. Their mowers are hot-dip galvanized and claim to be made in USA. I may be checking them out next time around when I need to replace one of my CX-15’s.
I read somewhere else about a company making American made batwing mowers maybe in TN, but cant find them

Last edited: