Maintenance toolbox...?

/ Maintenance toolbox...?
Don't know if the new Kioti zerks are the same as on my CK25 but most places don't sell metric tapered thread zerks. I bought some from one of the kioti dealers online back when I got a set of filters. Order around 10 of them. I think I only have about 3 left as I've used them over the years.
i think someone said "bspt"...? on another thread.

/ Maintenance toolbox...? #32  
Buy a good quality electric grease gun with a locking fitting end. Put a set of hooks on the backside of your bucket for lifting things. I welded mine on.

Last edited:
   / Maintenance toolbox...? #33  
Don't think it has been mentioned... but a multi-meter is a have to have for me.... always testing something. You don't need anything crazy either the HF are fine for regular testing & troubleshooting.

/ Maintenance toolbox...?
I discovered something else to have in the toolbox today... Tire plugs/rubber cement. The three inch nail was in about a half inch, give or take.... No leak. And they are loaded. Can you plug a loaded tire?

Got 20hrs as of today. The only issue I'm having is keeping the back tires on the ground. It's very uneven where I'm working.

Attachments

• 20220513_160518.jpg
    20220513_160518.jpg
    4.9 MB · Views: 50
   / Maintenance toolbox...? #35  
My tractor did not come with an on-board tool kit, and when you're 1/3 mile from the shop it's nice to have some pliers, Dia Cutters, adjustable wrenches and spare pins of various sizes. As well as some baling wire and electrical tape. I rigged up an ammo box for this purpose and painted it Chevy Engine Orange.