Manual Top Link Options

/ Manual Top Link Options #1  

AaronD81

Bronze Member
Tractor
Kioti CK30
I'm looking for a better top link but don't have rear remotes. I currently have a standard one with a lock nut that needs threaded separately, which is double the work. I've found some with a handle that doubles as a lock, which seems like a good idea. Several variations on the design, but basic premise is the same. Interestingly, they all seem to be advertised as brand specific, most commonly JD, but others as well. Anyone have one? Any negatives?

1669991241973.png

/ Manual Top Link Options #2  
The new Holland ones like on my brothers tn60 I like the best, which you mentioned. The handles serves both purposes, to adjust the link and serve as a lock

Last edited:
   / Manual Top Link Options
   / Manual Top Link Options #4  
Trying to find a link where you can buy one that was a auction link done sold

Trying to find a link where you can buy one that was a auction link done sold

I found it on the CNH parts website, but looks like Cat 2 and dimensions aren't listed. My tractor is Cat 1. It's also about $400 and some of the generic ones are $50 so I will probably try a cheaper one first.

/ Manual Top Link Options #6  
Yeah look here but doesn't seem to list as whether it's a cat1 or 2 too bad if not available in a cat1, nice link..

/ Manual Top Link Options #7  
My dad made a telescoping top link out of scrap so he could adjust the pitch of his 3pt forks on the fly. I'll take a pic tomorrow and post it.

/ Manual Top Link Options #8  
This product was the subject of several threads several years ago...have not heard much about it lately but it does/can serve a purpose...it is NOT the same as a typical hydraulic top link...It requires no additional hydraulics it is self contained...

Now I see that it is no longer available from SC...

My dad made a telescoping top link out of scrap so he could adjust the pitch of his 3pt forks on the fly. I'll take a pic tomorrow and post it.
Thanks.

This product was the subject of several threads several years ago...have not heard much about it lately but it does/can serve a purpose...it is NOT the same as a typical hydraulic top link...It requires no additional hydraulics it is self contained...

Now I see that it is no longer available from SC...

Interesting concept, I can't find it on Hydraulink's website either so probably discontinued.