Buying Advice Many People Seem to Favor Kubota over Deere on TractorByNet.

/ Many People Seem to Favor Kubota over Deere on TractorByNet. #91  
They pay to advertise. Yes you are naive.:D

Uh oh...(ducking for cover!)

I've been amused that typing the words quick hitch automatically links to Pat's Quick Hitch website, even when you're referring to Speeco, JD, HF, etc. At least it used to. Let's see if it still does. :)

/ Many People Seem to Favor Kubota over Deere on TractorByNet. #92  
What I've wondered is what percentage of people get paid to post!
Amazon has a real problem with paid-to-post reviews.
I would think the smaller manufacturers would be more likely to do this than either Kubota or Deere.

Why would you think that? You really think the tractor makers care what we post on TBN? If so I want some money as I do have more posts than you.:):thumbsup:

/ Many People Seem to Favor Kubota over Deere on TractorByNet. #93  
Uh oh...(ducking for cover!)

I've been amused that typing the words quick hitch automatically links to Pat's Quick Hitch website, even when you're referring to Speeco, JD, HF, etc. At least it used to. Let's see if it still does. :)

Nope, I get an error message saying TBN has lost me in the clouds. Maybe the check hasn't arrived yet this month. ;)

/ Many People Seem to Favor Kubota over Deere on TractorByNet. #94  
Why would you think that? You really think the tractor makers care what we post on TBN? If so I want some money as I do have more posts than you.:):thumbsup:

Just a few more posts. Give me another month or two and I'll catch up!
Oh and I had another account in 2008 with another dozen or so posts so I get to count those too. :punch:

/ Many People Seem to Favor Kubota over Deere on TractorByNet. #95  
   / Many People Seem to Favor Kubota over Deere on TractorByNet. #96  
What I've wondered is what percentage of people get paid to post!

Now see,,,, I would have never thought of that either!!!! I am most definitely na?e!!!

/ Many People Seem to Favor Kubota over Deere on TractorByNet. #97  

SO!!!!!!! IT FINALLY COMES OUT!!!!!! MURPH IS A PAID POSTER!!!!!! I always knew there was something a bit odd about him..............

/ Many People Seem to Favor Kubota over Deere on TractorByNet. #98  
SO!!!!!!! IT FINALLY COMES OUT!!!!!! MURPH IS A PAID POSTER!!!!!! I always knew there was something a bit odd about him..............

What!!!! Your not paid????????????? Ahaahahahaha Take that to the bank....

/ Many People Seem to Favor Kubota over Deere on TractorByNet. #99  
   / Many People Seem to Favor Kubota over Deere on TractorByNet. #100