Massey Ferguson GC2300 Need Advice on Loading on trailer

/ Massey Ferguson GC2300 Need Advice on Loading on trailer #21  
Tractor is located approx 150 miles from me and I need to trailer it to my home. Tractor will not start so use of hydraulics is out and no other tractor available to switch hydraulics. When trying to start all I get is a rapid clicking, which from reading other post here, indicates a short somewhere or bad starter. I have tried new battery and also jumper cables from my truck.
To solve my problem, I need to get this tractor loaded on a trailer, but with bucket on ground I just don't know how to do it. My immediate question is can I remove the four pins which hold bucket to FEL and have clearance between the arms and ground or will the arms drop to ground once the pins are removed. Any and all advice appreciated.
Had same issue with Ferguson TO35. I Jacked up loader with handyman jack until I could insert a 4 x4 across or between loader arms.. That is 1 4x4 all the way across tractor. Then I used manual come along with a chain to reach tractor and winched it on trailer. Used a chunck from railroad tie for a block under trailer jack and screwed jack down while still attacked to truck to lower rear of trailer so 1st incline was not so steep. Took awhile and a much younger body than what I have now, but it worked.

/ Massey Ferguson GC2300 Need Advice on Loading on trailer
Hard to tell, but I believe it is from the starter.

/ Massey Ferguson GC2300 Need Advice on Loading on trailer #23  
That rapid clicking is something that these tractors do, I don't know what it is but would like to know, always done it so I consider it normal. It will click like that when you turn the key to heat up the glow plugins and it clicks like that with the ignition in the run position when the tractor is not running.... tick, tick, tick, tick, tick, tick, tick.

There should be a louder single click when you turn the key to the start position, this would be the starter solenoid, if you don't get that then you've wither got a bad solenoid, bad wiring or bad battery. If the solenoid is working the you could have a bad starter or wiring to the starter.

/ Massey Ferguson GC2300 Need Advice on Loading on trailer #25  
Tractor is located approx 150 miles from me and I need to trailer it to my home. Tractor will not start so use of hydraulics is out and no other tractor available to switch hydraulics. When trying to start all I get is a rapid clicking, which from reading other post here, indicates a short somewhere or bad starter. I have tried new battery and also jumper cables from my truck.
To solve my problem, I need to get this tractor loaded on a trailer, but with bucket on ground I just don't know how to do it. My immediate question is can I remove the four pins which hold bucket to FEL and have clearance between the arms and ground or will the arms drop to ground once the pins are removed. Any and all advice appreciated.
I have a fairly large (50 hp PTO) MF tractor. When it needed repair, I called a towing company, and they easily loaded it on a tilting flat bed truck, and also brought it back on the same truck. I don't know how much they would charge for 150 miles, but the truck could easily do it. As far as the clicking, something does not have enough power to operate properly. To track this down (after you get the tractor home!), you need a volt meter. Connect the negative wire to the negative battery terminal, and the positive to various places until you find the problem. The positive battery terminal and anywhere up to the starter motor should show nearly 12V when starting; you are looking for a bad connection (or low battery) that drops to 6V or maybe 1V or less. If you connect the positive wire to someplace that should be ground and it shows a volt or more, then you have a bad connection on the negative side of the battery.

/ Massey Ferguson GC2300 Need Advice on Loading on trailer #27  
Soft continual ticking (key on) as other have said is electric fuel pump for moving fuel from tank to injector pump.... A HARD CLICK (key in start position) may be starter/battery/cable issues....

/ Massey Ferguson GC2300 Need Advice on Loading on trailer #28  
   / Massey Ferguson GC2300 Need Advice on Loading on trailer
Sorry it has taken so long to get back. I was able to visit the tractor this week; but not enough time to trouble shoot the clicking noise. However, as many of you advised, it did go into the float mode and I was able to raise the FEL with a car jack. Found a small block of wood and blocked the FEL in up position with no problem. I have since coming home cut two pieces of angle iron to use next week when I go down to bring the tractor home. It has been over 100 degrees every day here and this 82 year old, just can't take the heat long enough to troubleshoot the tractor outside. If all goes well, I can bring it home and put into my shop and at least have a fan blowing on me. Thanks again for all the help and hopefully I will report a successful running tractor before too long.

/ Massey Ferguson GC2300 Need Advice on Loading on trailer #30  
Sorry it has taken so long to get back. I was able to visit the tractor this week; but not enough time to trouble shoot the clicking noise. However, as many of you advised, it did go into the float mode and I was able to raise the FEL with a car jack. Found a small block of wood and blocked the FEL in up position with no problem. I have since coming home cut two pieces of angle iron to use next week when I go down to bring the tractor home. It has been over 100 degrees every day here and this 82 year old, just can't take the heat long enough to troubleshoot the tractor outside. If all goes well, I can bring it home and put into my shop and at least have a fan blowing on me. Thanks again for all the help and hopefully I will report a successful running tractor before too long.
Thanks for the update, I hope loading on the trailer goes well for you, do you have someone to help you?

It certainly is no fun working in the heat or cold and the older we get it becomes even less tolerable.