Massey Ferguson GC2300 Need Advice on Loading on trailer

/ Massey Ferguson GC2300 Need Advice on Loading on trailer
Yes. Another old guy. Thanks

/ Massey Ferguson GC2300 Need Advice on Loading on trailer
UPDATE: I was finally able to retrieve the tractor this past week and bring it home. Didn't have any problem by using a come along in loading on trailer and made the 200 mile trip home without incident. Offloaded tractor and exercised safety switch under seat as it seemed a little stiff. Installed new battery and low and behold the tractor started and runs smooth as a top. I don't know why it wouldn't start before, but I am thankful. Maybe the trip home juggled everything back in place. Anyway, thanks for all the helpful comments from a bunch of great people.

/ Massey Ferguson GC2300 Need Advice on Loading on trailer #33  
Glad to hear you got it home and I guess if she starts to act up again you a few ideas to try. Sometimes these intermittent electrical issues can be the most challenging to diagnose, especially now that it's now broke how can you fix it!

/ Massey Ferguson GC2300 Need Advice on Loading on trailer #34  
UPDATE: I was finally able to retrieve the tractor this past week and bring it home. Didn't have any problem by using a come along in loading on trailer and made the 200 mile trip home without incident. Offloaded tractor and exercised safety switch under seat as it seemed a little stiff. Installed new battery and low and behold the tractor started and runs smooth as a top. I don't know why it wouldn't start before, but I am thankful. Maybe the trip home juggled everything back in place. Anyway, thanks for all the helpful comments from a bunch of great people.
Since it clicked on site I would try to get it working to load its self on the trailer.