Massey GC & Kubota BX Front Quick Hitch Compatable?

/ Massey GC & Kubota BX Front Quick Hitch Compatable? #61  
Thanks, I'll look into it, and let you know. It will probably be a while.

/ Massey GC & Kubota BX Front Quick Hitch Compatable? #62  
Heres an Ebay link to a wireless remote controller. I use one to control the chute deflector on my snowblower, but I don’t see why it wouldn’t work to run a DC motor forward and reverse.
You will need to select “controller only” and the price us under $20.

The convenient thing is the module is mounted in the radiator area, right by the battery. It’s powered from the battery, thru an inline fuse. From there, the outbound wires to the linear actuator go out under the grill, with a disconnect plug to allow unhooking the blower.
The pendant is velcroed in the cab. No wires to run in or out of the cab.

/ Massey GC & Kubota BX Front Quick Hitch Compatable? #63  
Veddy interesting! (laugh-in reference:))

Thank you.

/ Massey GC & Kubota BX Front Quick Hitch Compatable? #64  
Not necessarily making a judgement here, but speaking of interesting... "USA STOCK" but... made in China.

Reminds me of when Japanese goods were beginning to be recognized for their quality and value in the mid to late 60s -- and AKAI branded their reel-to-reel tape decks "Roberts" for the US market. By 1970, however, they reverted to AKAI. Maybe the same with "Datsun" and "Nissan"?

/ Massey GC & Kubota BX Front Quick Hitch Compatable? #65  
Just an update....
I used the tractor/blower a couple times for under 5 inches of snow and it worked fine, so after the latest snowstorm, where we got a LOT of snow, I hoped it would do the job.
Yep! The snow was rolling over the top of the blower, which is 20", and it just kept chugging away. It takes a lot less time than plowing and cleans up nicer. I did break a couple shear pins, fortunately I bought 3, and went down to the Kub dealer to get a few more, "sorry, sold out, we'll have more Monday"o_Oo_O
It even cleans the yard without digging it up. I have to clear the dog yard for my pup to "go".

Attachments

• P1040789.JPG
    P1040789.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 85
   / Massey GC & Kubota BX Front Quick Hitch Compatable? #66  
Is there a good resource here that has a list / collection of attachments that fit the quickhitch?

I just connected my quickhitch for the first time today, and realized it is the same as used on a Walker mower for various attachments. It got me looking and I ended up here.

/ Massey GC & Kubota BX Front Quick Hitch Compatable? #67  
RadTech Innovations in Quebec make the QuickHitch and attachments for both MF and Kubota, NH also I think...

I have the MF2410 TLB and also for the QuickHitch the MF2360 Snow Blower and the MF2330 Rotary Broom.

I believe there is also a snow plow blade made for the same quick hitch.

Their website is not very helpful as they only supply OEM to manufacturers, but the address is RAD Technologies Inc.

I have called them before and they were very helpful on the products I have. It's a french-speaking operation but they can and will use english if you ask.

The chances of that hitch being the same as for a mower are low unless the mower has hydraulic systems to drive it.