Memorable Movie Mumblings

/ Memorable Movie Mumblings #221  
Same line was in the movie Men at work . Look someone throw out a perfectly good white boy.:drink:

/ Memorable Movie Mumblings #222  
From another TV show, "Bonanza". Hoss Cartwright, on his first trip through Southern California. "I can tell you one thing Charlie, it sure isn't going to amount to much."

/ Memorable Movie Mumblings #223  
“I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them." - J.B Books

/ Memorable Movie Mumblings #224  
This one is definitely not from a movie; yet it is a classic.

I’m not the world’s most passionate man but I know what I am, I’m a man- I’m a man...
And so is Lola!

/ Memorable Movie Mumblings #225  
This one is definitely not from a movie; yet it is a classic.
FWIW...
I saw 'The Kinks' live in St. Pete, FL on the "Ducks on the Wall" tour...(still have the ticket stub somewhere)...
But what was funny was when Ray Davies was introducing the the rest of the band...when he introduced his brother Dave...He said (IIRC) "here he is my brother...also known to be a little queer...Dave Davies"

LOLA got a lot of air time but a few of their other songs were really good:

'You Really Got Me'
'Victoria'
'All Day and All of the Night'
'Sunny Afternoon'

/ Memorable Movie Mumblings #226  
FWIW...
I saw 'The Kinks' live in St. Pete, FL on the "Ducks on the Wall" tour...(still have the ticket stub somewhere)...
But what was funny was when Ray Davies was introducing the the rest of the band...when he introduced his brother Dave...He said (IIRC) "here he is my brother...also known to be a little queer...Dave Davies"

LOLA got a lot of air time but a few of their other songs were really good:

'You Really Got Me'
'Victoria'
'All Day and All of the Night'
'Sunny Afternoon'

Lola is one of my least favorite songs by the band. A list of their best would be pretty long. They didn't have the pop appeal of Aerosmith or Van Halen, but they did/do have talent.

/ Memorable Movie Mumblings #228  
I'm not bad. I'm just drawn that way.

- Jessica Rabbit

I actually watched that cartoon, on the suggestion of a woman I was chasing at the time.

/ Memorable Movie Mumblings #229  
Lola is one of my least favorite songs by the band. A list of their best would be pretty long. They didn't have the pop appeal of Aerosmith or Van Halen, but they did/do have talent.
Who? or who?...I never got into "garage bands"...sorry but I would not recognize any of either their music if I heard it...

/ Memorable Movie Mumblings #230  
I'm not bad. I'm just drawn that way.

- Jessica Rabbit

Before she got married and had kids...Liz Claman was a real life image of Jessica Rabbit...back in the day..."day traders" and market enthusiasts were glued to their TVs to to watch her on CNBC (before they went brain dead)...not just because of her physical appeal but she was and still is one of the most intelligent women in the industry...

Liz Claman - Wikipedia