Mf 1739e dpf/eco issues

/ Mf 1739e dpf/eco issues #41  
I work in the service department at a dealership. I bought one of these 1734E tractors. They are solid machines when taken care of. A little horse farm bought one from us and they have 1800 hrs trouble free. They use it everyday. It's only had 5 oil changes, 1 per year. I service it. I figured if it would last for them, it would last for me.

I know a lot about these little tractors, but haven't quite figured out how to take the regen system/dpf off. I'm almost there, but missing one last key ingredient for the recipe. Know any automotive electrical engineers? I have schematics from Japan, but I'm at a loss when the wire goes into the differential pressure sensor and the ECU. You can unplug everything, but when you unplug that, it sounds an alarm off and the tractor will shut down and won't crank until it's plugged back in.
I don't know if you figured out the DPF delete and the pressure sensors.

I assume the sensors provide a certain resistance that the ECM reacts on. As soon as that circuit is interrupted or out of range, it throws a code.

I was on YouTube last week. I have a Mini Cooper sitting at home to get the safety done. But there is a airbag warning light on. That guy deleted the "passenger presence sensor".
He used a tool where you can change the resistance value. He plugged it in on the car side of the harness. He was experienced enough and set the resitance value that he knew already and the warning light went out.

This is a long shot, but it might work on the DPF system.

/ Mf 1739e dpf/eco issues #42  
I had tm ag tuning take care of my Massey Ferguson 1739e. They are able to tune them remotely.

Your can find them at www.tmagtuning.com

/ Mf 1739e dpf/eco issues #43  
I work in the service department at a dealership. I bought one of these 1734E tractors. They are solid machines when taken care of. A little horse farm bought one from us and they have 1800 hrs trouble free. They use it everyday. It's only had 5 oil changes, 1 per year. I service it. I figured if it would last for them, it would last for me.

I know a lot about these little tractors, but haven't quite figured out how to take the regen system/dpf off. I'm almost there, but missing one last key ingredient for the recipe. Know any automotive electrical engineers? I have schematics from Japan, but I'm at a loss when the wire goes into the differential pressure sensor and the ECU. You can unplug everything, but when you unplug that, it sounds an alarm off and the tractor will shut down and won't crank until it's plugged back in.

Following Bavarian's logic (and a solution used on some earlier Tier IV LS's) ... if you know the upper & lower limits on the sensor for kicking regen on/off, seems you could trick the ECU into thinking that everything is fine once you know the resistance range to keep regen off. Then sub in a plug with appropriate resistor & run a straight pipe or empty DPF can where you have the current good DPF. What happens if the DPF injector/GP is disconnected? will it run or does it shut down & throw codes? The LS approach seems to be punch 3 holes through the DPF with 3/8 rebar, reconnect everything to look stock and it never Regens again or plugs up. Apparently, LS ECU looks for "some" back-pressure to prevent the early catalytic converter fixes (70's) when folks would plug them running leaded gas. What happens at your shop with plugged DPFs? Trash, or does AGCO demand them back for warranty reimbursement? If you're trashing them, a quick test would be to take a plugged DPF home & punch it out then substitute it for yours to see if you have codes or other issues.

/ Mf 1739e dpf/eco issues #44  
I am not advocating it but I have a few people say basically the same thing as Alexpops - just gut the DPF and it will work fine. However if under warranty you will void the warranty on any engine issues and of course if Uncle Sam finds out you gutted the DPF there could be a hefty price to pay.

/ Mf 1739e dpf/eco issues #46  
I recently traded in my 1739e. When I had around 40 hours on it , it started failing to regen. Dealer had it for a few days, said it was fixed but it wasn't. The sediment bowl would start to empty/fill with air (or vacuum?) I put a vacuum pump on the fuel line from the tank and it struggled to pull fuel through. Cleaning the tank did find a big Hornet in there but even with a new filter it was giving the same problem. I then removed that fuel filter (under the tank) altogether and the machine ran faultlessly for another 1000+ hours. I only traded it in for more lift capacity. Great tractor.