3-Point Hitch MF35 Diverter valve

/ MF35 Diverter valve #1  

MF35Tim

Tractor
MF 35
Hi, I have a Massey Ferguson 35 tractor with multi power. I recently had the Diverter valve get stuck in the front loader position. So i took the Diverter valve off and cleaned it out and replaced the seals and put it back on. Now the front loader won't raise nor will the 3 point hitch. The Diverter valve that's on my tractor is the push pull type. Can anyone help me with some tips or advise on getting this fixed please?

Thanks,
Tim

/ MF35 Diverter valve #2  
G'day when you removed the diverter did the standpipe coming up from the pump go back in properly? If you take the diverter off and crank the engine over you should get oil up the little pipe be careful though as it will squirt out fairly high.

Jon

/ MF35 Diverter valve
Well what I did was put it in gear and started moving the position lever back and forth and the front loader would raise and lower but very slowly but it raised fast before I removed it. Also the 3 point lift arms raised but won't go down. This being said, do you still think I should double check to make sure the pipe is in the hole?

/ MF35 Diverter valve #4  
Yes I would be checking to make sure the pipe is seated in the pump properly.

Jon

/ MF35 Diverter valve
Okay I will check it out later when I get home. Thanks!