Midwest Gasoline to Spike $0.50-$1.00 Per gallon

/ Midwest Gasoline to Spike $0.50-$1.00 Per gallon #201  
The largest refinery is now 100% foreign owned by Saudia Arabia. The Venezuela National Oil Company owns PDV America or Citco, so they have #6. British Petroleum (BP) has #7.

1694702362438.png

/ Midwest Gasoline to Spike $0.50-$1.00 Per gallon #202  
My plate at 73 is way too full as it is. I farm (grow and harvest alfalfa hay and it's always sold ahead of time), I own and manage a short run machine and fabrication shop and have 2 part time, very skilled employees, plus I grind commercial brush chipper knives and grind saw chains for all the local arborists plus I work on their equipment (I have a 60 foot Hi-Ranger bucket truck coming in that needs new hydraulic hoses installed in the retractable mast and they have to be special non static conducting hoses as well), plus I dealing with liver cancer presently).

We do certified welding on all types of metal here as well. We weld in TIG, pulsed arc MIG as well as spray arc high deposition MIG. Heavy repair and fabrication on loader buckets, tooth replacement and hard surfacing as well.

Not bad for being retired at 73 actually. I'd like to slow down but my customers won't allow that and I'm busy right now which means it's an end to computer time for today... Tractor is idling, AC is on, time to go... Have a wonderful day, I will.
Don't forget, you work part time at a Kubota dealership to get the fantastic deals nobody else does. Along with developing a kin like relationship with the head tech that does house calls to fix your equipment. Becasue, your just and awesome guy with a humbleness about your that is endering.

Don't short change yourself.

Last edited:
   / Midwest Gasoline to Spike $0.50-$1.00 Per gallon #203  
Defrost using YOUR electricity on your dime plus the subscription fees. NO Thanks.

Do what?

Upset that the system has the ability to defrost itself and keep working through winter? For those that have Starlink over the available alternatives, I’d say the tiny heating element to keep the service online is a small inconvenience and not even a consideration for them.

/ Midwest Gasoline to Spike $0.50-$1.00 Per gallon #205  
I always thought gas was high in Illinois but we are in Montana and it’s higher here. Roughly $0.50 higher than back home. Near Glacier park I paid $5.09 for 87 octane. The price was high there just because they could. Rest of Montana appears to be around $4.29 to $4.39 a gallon.

/ Midwest Gasoline to Spike $0.50-$1.00 Per gallon #206  
No comment except, get your wallet out and slow down. proven fact that driving 5 below the posted limit nets you appreciable fuel savings. I do, always and I get 40+, even with the climate control running. Leave a bit earlier and forget about the morning delight that causes you to run late. It's only a quickie anyway.

/ Midwest Gasoline to Spike $0.50-$1.00 Per gallon #207  
Had to fuel in Alturas, California yesterday. It was painful......
That's cheaper than my local gas station. I filled up at Costco yesterday when I was in town and even that was over $5/gal for the cheap stuff.

/ Midwest Gasoline to Spike $0.50-$1.00 Per gallon #208  
I'm back, took the Bauer cordless blower to the round bailer and cleaned the chaff off and took a shower so now I have just one question and that is directed to D&D only...

What does D&D stand for or represent?? I see it as 'Dumb & Dumber.

Please elaborate?

/ Midwest Gasoline to Spike $0.50-$1.00 Per gallon #209  
Oil must have gone up today. I haven't been home today.
I just checked and I did pretty good with my oil stocks today

/ Midwest Gasoline to Spike $0.50-$1.00 Per gallon #210  
I just aired up my tires at a Shell station in Murray, Kentucky Regular is $3.399 tonight.