3-Point Hitch Mighty Lever

/ Mighty Lever #1  

Smokeydog

Elite Member
Tractor
Kubota B26, M59, M5030DT
Hitching up equipment, maintaining equipment or fabrication and repair having the the right tools sure helps. Have various pinch poles, crowbars and levers like most farms. Tried a small indexing head lever for the shop and was quickly a favorite go to tool. Bought the larger 48” to keep in the truck. It has proved valuable for hitching and moving equipment or construction materials. Being able to get the right angle and position is the key to get desired results. Getting older have to work smarter. Many friends never seen one but after using bought their own.
Several brands, sizes and prices change.

GEARWRENCH 29-48" Extendable Pry Bar - 82248 https://www.amazon.com/dp/B002SZVJR...abc_Y8A0FPM31DW8KYZBV26A?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

/ Mighty Lever #2  
$95 dollars, ouch. Does look like a smart tool to have around though. But I guess I'll stick with random bars, rods, and whatever length of 2x4 is laying around for my implement switches (for now). I plan to go all quick hitch from now on, and make sure I am storing equipment on level (or at least planar) ground.

/ Mighty Lever #3  
I had never seen one either, but I can see how it would be handy at times. On that old video I posted about mechanical transmissions, I saw a tool used by trainmen to get a boxcar moving. I had never seen one of those levers either, but it was interesting.

/ Mighty Lever #4  
Looks to be be a handy tool . I've got an assortment of different size pry bars around but none with the indexing head which is important to get the right leverage. Got one ordered , thanks

/ Mighty Lever #5  
$100? I'm thinking I could get 5-6 crow bars from 24" to 48" for that price.

/ Mighty Lever #7  
Iv had a 12" one for several years. Theyre all expensive. The little one was $45 AIR. Its built strong. I wouldnt hesitate to extend it 6" with a cheater, but have never needed to. It is extremely handy removing the MMM PTO connection up under a BX.

/ Mighty Lever #8  
Have one indeed handy to have (y) even using cheater bar it holds up.

/ Mighty Lever
   / Mighty Lever #10  
T-Bar stakes work for me. I use the heavy duty 6' stakes...6 bucks each.

I keep one out where the implements are stored, keep one under the lean-to where I store the tractor.

Works great for leveraging the errant mower or back blade to align with the Quick Hitch...